Can kidneys develop scar tissue
Yes, Renal parenchymal disease as seen by ultrasound means that the kidney is damaged and scarred and has lost part of its ability to function.There are many, many types of kidney disease that lead to scarring. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-kidneys-develop-scar-tissue ]
More Answers to "Can kidneys develop scar tissue"
- Can kidneys develop scar tissue
- Yes, Renal parenchymal disease as seen by ultrasound means that the kidney is damaged and scarred and has lost part of its ability to function.There are many, many types of kidney disease that lead to scarring. ChaCha again soon!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I suffer from severe lower front & back pain but no one knows what it is. Can some one shed some light please?
- Q: I have suffered from lower left pain for some years now. I was told by my OBGYN that it was most likely due to scar tissue from my past C-sections. It is at it's worse just before & during my menstruation. Last summer the pain started getting worse. I developed and was treated for a kidney infection. Within 2 weeks after treatment the pain came back. I was given a CT scan. They found a lesion on large intestine & sent me for a colonoscopy. The colonoscopy showed acute diverticulitis but they were not convinced that was the cause of pain. I then had an ultrasound which showed everything was perfect but an IVP & a Renal ultrasound a month later showed an enlarged uterus a couple of insignificant cysts, follicle which they say may be residue from past kidney infection and an indentation in my bladder. I had a laparoscopy done 2 weeks ago & was sent home without anyone speaking to me so I don't know the results. I have been resting since surgery & was feeling ok until my menstruation started. The pain is a 10 on the scale & goes from the lower left front to the lower left backside and the joint of left hip. It does not move, is consistent, lasts for days & feels like it's swollen & on fire. Does any suffer from similar symptoms? Is it possible I am suffering from more than 1 problem? What other tests can I do? Is there some out there who recognize these symptoms? Please help.
- A: First of all find out the results of the laproscope. Are these tests being performedby onee doctor or more than one? You need to gather all the information -records in one place and find a good diagnostician. One of your doctors or a local hospital can recommend one.Itt sounds like several problems overlapping each other.Diverticulitiss does cause pain.Symptoms of diverticulitis may last from a few hours to a week or more. Symptoms include:■Belly pain, usually in the lower left side, that is sometimes worse when you move. This is the most common symptom.■Fever and chills. ■Bloating and gas. ■Diarrhea or constipation. ■Nausea and sometimes vomiting. ■Not feeling like eating.Keep trying until you find one doctor will help you.
Prev Question: What is leprousy
People also view