Can i feel congestion in my chest
Tightness and congestion in your chest can be a sign of respiratory infection, cold, or something more serious such as heart disease. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-i-feel-congestion-in-my-chest ]
More Answers to "Can i feel congestion in my chest"
- How to feel better from chest congestion cough and nasal congesti...?
- Breathe the steam from a vaporizer, hot shower, or pan of boiling water. The moist air will soothe the airways and loosen sinus congestion and phlegm in your throat and lungs. A few drops of the oil of eucalyptus will help this process. Cha...
- Can Seasonal Allergies Cause the Chest to Feel Congested??
- Seasonal allergies don't just bring sneezing and itchy eyes. Sometimes they include chest congestion, a symptom that can be frightening. Don't worry. Treating the chest congestion caused by seasonal allergies is simple and effective. Below ...
- Can anxiety make you feel like your chest is congested and you ca...?
- Anxiety Symptoms related to the chest - Chest pain or discomfort Concern about the heart Feel like you have to force yourself to breath Find it hard to breath, feeling smothered, shortness of breath Frequent yawning to try and catch your br...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I need home remedies for getting rid of phlegm! i have stopped coughing but still feel congestion in my chest!
- Q: I was sick with something..probably a cold..and was coughing alot well over two weeks but couldnt cough up the phlegm, each time i tried to cough it up i would end up throwing up instead, today the cough is gone but i can still feel the phlegm in my chest and its actually making it hurt..i really need like a home remedy or something!!
- A: You can try an over the counter expectorant. If the problem persists you might want to see a MD. you may have an upper respiratory infection, that can only be treated with antibiotics.
- chest congestion please read?
- Q: i have had a cold for over a week and although the congestion is clearing from my nose and sinuses my chest feels very heavy i have no cough but i feel like i need to cough something up.Do you think its likely to be a chest infection or would i have a cough with that?or does anyone have any ideas how i can relieve this feeling in my chest.
- A: Most of the time this sort of problem is post infective. Following a virus the chest, whose mucosal lining is the same as and continuous with the lining of the nasal passages and the throat may become irritable. If this is mild and a one off, it usually settles on its own ans requires no treatment. In asthmatics is may occur with every virus, be more severe and of course require therapy.Occasionally however a patient with an upper respiratory viral infection will indeed get a secondary bacterial infection lower in the chest. Again most of these are mild and will be self limiting, a few will however require antibiotics, though as a generalisation these are massively and irresponsibly over prescribed.
- Congestion wont go away?
- Q: For the last two weeks I've had constant chest congestion and it wont go away. I have no other symptoms, but when I breathe I can feel the congestion in my chest. I feel fine, so I dont get it...
- A: I had the same symptoms, ended up going to the dr. and was given an antibiotics and told i had a sinus infection. That cleared it right up. My drainage was even clear, so I had no idea I had a sinus infection.It could also be allergies, they seem to be really bad this year.
Prev Question: Do disease and disorder mean about the same thing
People also view