Are werewovles real
The werewolf legend is one of the most ancient and widespread. Hypertrichosis is a genetic disorder dubbed the werewolf disease. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-werewovles-real ]
More Answers to "Are werewovles real"
- It's werewolves. And a better question would be.. Are you stupid? No. Obviously. They are purely fictional. Everybody has thar own opinon. And mine is if you see it belive it. And obviously this person ho said (No. obvioulsy, They are pu...
- Most every Myth has some truth to it. Finding that truth is the tricky part. A lot of older societies have seen and pasted down verbally and in few writings, cave drawings, wooden-stone figures, of creatures like, Bigfoot, aliens, alien cr...
- The only part of your details proven by science is that lycanthropy is a mental illness, the rest it total bs. Therianthropy From Greek Roots: Therios (Beast) + Anthropos (Man). A personal and integral connection with a(n) animal(s) that mi...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- are werewolves real???????????????
- Q: i just wanted to know if werewovles are real? are they? if there is any werewolves out there?
- A: From what I've read, yes they do exist, but then I guess that others have different opinions. You could check out the following sites:http://www.fvza.org/wscience1.html http://www.fvza.org/phpBB2/index.php (listed under The Undead and Other Anomalies) http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=49419&st=90 http://www.caradorian.com/library/treatises/healing/lycbydev.html The next site is for people living with lycanthropy, so you could read their stories and see what you think and whether you believe they're real:http://lycantherapy.webs.com/ Hope this helped (:
- Dose anyone?
- Q: On here thing Werewovles are real? Why do you think there real?How do you know there real?
- A: There are some people whose minds work like those of animals. "Animal people" who sort of blend/intermix between a human state of mind and a complex animalistic, archetypical, or behavioral one. Sometimes they call themselves "therianthropes," and you can Google that, but it won't be very helpful. ;) Most of it is silly. "Established on what others have observed about my behavior socially and mentally, and the way I handle my body, I am more like a cat than a human in many instances. I define myself as a cat because that felinity is not just in the way I behave; it's also in the way I exist." Insert wolf in there instead of cat, if you like.There aren't any people who change into big furry wolves at the full moon, alas. That'd be cool, though.
- Do you have hope that fantasy books you've read were real?If you could have a book come true what would it be?
- Q: I have hope they are.Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in them.But I want too.Imagine vampires, werewovles, demons, angels, demon hunters, and faries walk among us. Imagine that book plot happened to you ! I wish The Mortal Instruments series happened to me :}lol.So, if you could have any book come true what would it be and why ?
- A: It would definitely be Twilight! i love twilight, and my life is really normal. i want something to happen!!! i want Emmett to come waltzing around the corner someday...
Prev Question: What forms STD's
People also view