Will I lose any weight walking 7 miles a day
No exercise program suits everyone but walking 7 miles per day will surely help you lose weight by burning calories. However, make sure you pair your walking with healthy eating habits to ensure great weight loss! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-i-lose-any-weight-walking-7-miles-a-day ]
More Answers to "Will I lose any weight walking 7 miles a day"
- Will I lose any weight walking 7 miles a day
- No exercise program suits everyone but walking 7 miles per day will surely help you lose weight by burning calories. However, make sure you pair your walking with healthy eating habits to ensure great weight loss!
- How much weight can you lose walking 7 miles a day?
- You burn approximately 100 calories for every mile you walk. For every 3500 calories you burn you can lose approximately one pound. So every five days that you walk 7 miles you should lose one pound. Weight gain and loss is based on both di...
- Can you lose weight by walking 2 miles 7 days a week??
- well, you can actually lose calories by doing many things, even chewing gum. You might not see much of a difference at first but the results will show some time. But if you do this you should walk at least 3 miles per hour.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how much weight will I lose if I run/walk 2-3 miles 7 days a week and intake 1200-1500 calories a day ?
- Q: And how much will I lose if I keep this up for 3 weeks ?Will I lose my tummy and my fat arms ? That's pretty much all im worried about.Im on day 4 and I haven't seen any results :(Btw, im 5'1, 15 years old and weigh 125 pounds.
- A: You're expecting too much (too soon). It takes over a month to notice any improvement and a few months to really make a difference.Also, there is no way to predict how much you will lose, everyone's body is different.
- Will Walking help me to lose weight?
- Q: I am 5' 11 and I weighed 268 lbs. I am trying to lose weight by watching what I eat, cutting out all the pop and living a healthy life style. I am not on a diet, because a diet is only temporary. I am looking for a life style change. I have been doing this for a while now and am down to 248, which I am very excited about. My goal for the moment is to just get under 200lbs. I read something how walking alone will not help an obese person loose enough weight, so now it has me worried that it won't allow me to reach my goal. I am walking an hour and a half a day and that is going 5 miles total. I walk anywhere between 6 and 7 days a week. Do I need to be doing other things too, or is this going to be enough. I am a stay at home mom, with a home daycare so its hard for me to get to a gym to do anything else so this is really the only thing i can do because I do it when the kids are taking their naps. Please let me know if I should start something else? The treadmill is really all I have now, any ideas would really help. Thanks,
- A: Any activity is better than sitting on the couch. You've already done the best for your weight: changing your eating/drinking habits. Try to avoid prepackaged foods as much as possible, fresh is always better.When I was overweight and out of shape I started by cutting out sodas & snacks and walking on my lunch break. As I got lighter & stronger I would walk faster & cover more distance. Anything over 20 minutes of walking is good so 90 minutes is fantastic. Just make sure to drink plenty of water.Avoid elevators & escalators wherever possible. Not only do stairs burn calories, they help tone muscles as well. Save a couple of milk jugs; you can fill them equally and use them as weights for arm exercises. You can add more water as you get stronger.While laying on the floor or bed you can do leg lifts to strengthen your thighs and stomach. You can also do push-ups (on your knees in the beginning and straight body as you get better).Congratulations on your progress so far & good luck in the future.
- How much weight will I be able to lose in a month?
- Q: Here's my plan: Walk 3 - 4 miles per day (in an hour)....mostly 5 days a week but would like to 7 days a week when possible.Free weights every other day for 1/2 hour.....weighing 10 lbs. at first and working up to 25 lbs. each. (Upper body only).Biking - on the days I do free weights, for 3 miles at a fairly fast pace (like 30 minutes total).DIET: High protein, low fat. 1200 - 1500 calories per day.I am 5'11" and probably weigh 190-200 lbs. I stopped weighing myself. I'm a size 14..sometimes 16. I used to be a size 9/10. I'm shooting for a size10 or 12 so I can fit back in to my clothes from when I was happy with my size. I never had a weight issue until about 5 years ago. I'll be 40 in December and want to be at my ideal weight (155 lbs.) by my 40th birthday! :-)Again, how much weight will I lose by July 19th if I follow this plan? I'm curious about where I might be in a month. I've been at it for 2 weeks but haven't weighed myself. Any pills to help?Thank you all for your advice! It's so hard to decide on a "best answer" because you all gave great input!
- A: That's an OUTSTANDING plan, so stay away from pills.If I can make some suggestions:When you do your walking, make sure you go fast enough so that you are sweating for at least 30 minutes. This way your body will burn fat.Free weights: Do full body. A dense (muscular) body will burn fat by doing nothing (100 calories a day more than a flabby one). 10 pounds is pretty heavy (I had to work up to that). If you are going to do high reps, start with 5 pounds (this is for toning). 10 pounds is great for lower body (BIG muscle groups). Are you doing any ab/core work at all?On this plan, you will lose 1 - 2 pounds per week of fat, but you will gain a pound of month of muscle; both are good.Also, keep in mind that other people will notice your results before you will.
Prev Question: How do the people on the Biggest Loser, constantly lose weight
People also view