Why is high fructose corn syrup banned from sodas in Europe
Europe bans pretty much all genetically modified food items. High Fructose Corn Syrup has not been proven to be safe. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-is-high-fructose-corn-syrup-banned-from-sodas-in-europe ]
More Answers to "Why is high fructose corn syrup banned from sodas in Europe"
- What countries use high fructose corn syrup in their sodas??
- In Europe and glucose-fructose in Canada comprises any of a group of corn syrups that has undergone enzymatic processing to convert its glucose into fructose and has then been mixed with pure corn syrup (100% glucose) to produce a desired s...
- Are there any sodas made with real sugar and not high fructose co...?
- Yes there are many varieties check out the natural foods section of your supermarket or the nearest health foods store. They have products made with natural cane sugar, very tasty too.
- Are Sodas With Pure Cane Sugar Really Better For You Than High Fr...?
- We all enjoy our beverages on a daily basis whether it's a soda, energy drink or some new functional beverage. While most of us do not check the ingredient list to see what sweeteners are used in our favorite drink, maybe we should. Do al...
Prev Question: What will happen if you take whey protein after working out
People also view