Who said "nothing tastes as good as thin feels"
It is note listed who first coined the phrase 'Nothing Tastes as Good as Thin Feels'. It has been used for weight loss books. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/who-said-%22nothing-tastes-as-good-as-thin-feels%22 ]
More Answers to "Who said "nothing tastes as good as thin feels""
- Who said that is usually asked when someone does not know who said something specific. A lot of time it will be asked about a famous saying or historic.
- that makes no sense
- Researchers and educators are charged with disseminating their work to audiences in a manner that will be usable and understandable. This can be a daunting task when one imagines the variety of audiences they may try to reach with a piece o...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Who said ...........................?
- Q: Who said "I think therefore I am?"
- A: Rene DescartesCogito, ergo sum" (Latin: "I think, therefore I am") or Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum (Latin: "I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am") is a philosophical statement used by René Descartes, which became a foundational element of Western philosophy.
- Who Said?????????????
- Q: who said Lord Grant Me the Serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can, and teh wisdom to know the difference.
- A: who said.... boris said....sorry i say that and laught that someone yelled that crap at a nascar game....but great sayin...
- who said!!!?
- Q: i am tring to remember who said'killing them with kindness after posining them with words " if you know who it was please let me know
- A: This is a slight misquote from "Desolation Row," by Bob Dylan (1965).Here's the actual couplet:"Then they'll kill him with self-confidenceAfter poisoning him with words."Here it is with a bit of context:"Across the street they've nailed the curtainsThey're getting ready for the feastThe Phantom of the OperaA perfect image of a priestThey're spoonfeeding CasanovaTo get him to feel more assuredThen they'll kill him with self-confidenceAfter poisoning him with wordsAnd the Phantom's shouting to skinny girls'Get Outa Here If You Don't KnowCasanova is just being punished for goingTo Desolation Row.'"
Prev Question: How much weight will i lose if i dont eat for a week and exercise for an hour every day
People also view