Which is healthier, grapes or apples
One source has the apple listed as being the healthiest fruit you can eat. It is loaded with fiber, which is good for bowel function. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/which-is-healthier%2C-grapes-or-apples ]
More Answers to "Which is healthier, grapes or apples"
- How to Make a Healthy Apple - Grape Salad
- Nutrition information per serving:- Calories Total Fat Trace Saturated Fat Trace Cholesterol Sodium 11 milligrams 1 Tablespoon Unflavoured gelatin 1/4 Cup Water 1 1/2 Cups Apple juice 1 Cup Apple, unpared, diced 1/2 Cup Red grapes, halved, ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are/ is apples, salad and grapes healthy for dwarf hamsters???
- Q: Hi,I just fed my hamsters some apples and salad (no grapes) cause we had no food to give them, thats all I could give them, are the food I gave them healthy enough? I hav fed them that b4 but I need to know if thats healthy for them and what other food I can give them?Thank You.
- A: They're really good for them actually..Give them just about every kind of veggy except corn & onions.They'll also eat dog biscuits.
- Grapes vs. Apples--- does one grape have just as much sugar as a whole apple?
- Q: i have heard that grapes are not very healthy at all and that they have a large amount of sugar.....is it as much as an apple tho?
- A: Grapes are vey good for you It can be eaten fresh, pressed into juices and wines and even dried to make raisins. A full cup of grapes offers just about 100 calories, as well as 2 grams of fiber – just the right stuff to curb your cravings and fill your belly with something healthy. Sugar in them is not that big of a deal due to the fact it is natural sugar.Apple and grapes are close in the sugar content amount. To close to chose one over the other.If I had to pick one I would go with apples, I just love the fresh crunch of bitting into the sweet fruit.
- What are commercial apples? Grapes or apples?
- Q: I'm trying to eat more healthy and I can't decide to eat either grapes or an apple right now. So I went online and researched them both, and a website said commercial apples aren't as good as fresh ones. What do they mean by commercial apples? The ones you buy at the store?Also, what do YOU think? Should I eat grapes or an apple?Thanks!
- A: Both are a great source of vitamin and minerals. You should get both and maybe make a fruit salad for breakfast or just eat an apple or pop some grapes in your mouth when you are hungry.And for the commercial apple....I'm pretty sure it is apples already sliced up...(like in those little baggies)Haha hope this helps :)
Prev Question: What do I do to gain wieght
People also view