Which are the water soluble vitamins
B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are water-soluble vitamins that are not stored in the body and must be replaced each day. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/which-are-the-water-soluble-vitamins ]
More Answers to "Which are the water soluble vitamins"
- Which is a water soluble vitamin?
- All are water soluble except A,D,E, and K.
- What are water-soluble vitamins?
- The water-soluble vitamins are the B group and vitamin C. These are essential micro nutrients that we need in our diet for good health. All of these vitamins except Vitamin B-12 are not stored by the body but must be consumed every day to m...
- Which vitamins are water soluble.?
- -Water soluble- Members of vitamin B complex family example- B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B12 (cyanocobalamine), folic acid, biotin and vitamin C - Fat soluble- vitamin A, D, E, K
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Which one of the following are Not examples of Water Soluble Vitamins?
- Q: a. Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Riboflavinb. Vitamin K, Vitamin E and Retinolc. Ascorbic acid and Niacind. Vitamin C, Biotin, Folatee. Niacin, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid?
- A: The fat soluble vitamins are A, D, E, and K. Water soluble vitamins involve B complex vitamins and Vit C. The B complex includes all of the B Vitamins, & Vitamin C. B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, Vitamin C, folic acid & Biotin are water soluble. The best answer would be B, as these are fat souble vitamins. I hope that this was useful.Here's a website:http://www.bodyandfitness.com/Information/Health/Research/vitamins.htmoops, I almost overlooked that I said D instead of B.
- What vitamins and minerals are water soluble, and which ones are not?
- Q: I recently started taking some new supplements, and I was curious as to which ones were water soluble and which ones are not because between my different supplements, a lot of the vitamins and minerals overlap. I've heard that if you take too much of certain vitamins and minerals, you can get sick, and I certainly want to avoid that. Can you help? Thanks!
- A: Vits.A , D E and K are not water soluble.
- Which of the following statements about water-soluble vitamins is NOT true?
- Q: 1.Which of the following statements about water-soluble vitamins is NOT true?An example is vitamin A, found in yellow colored vegetables. An example is folic acid, found in liver. An example is riboflavin, found in milk products. They are continuously excreted with the urine. 2.From ingestion to elimination, which list is NOT in the correct order?mouth, pyloric sphincter, duodenum, cecum esophagus, stomach, jejunum, ileum pharynx, stomach, cecum, ileum esophagus, pyloric sphincter, jejenum, ascending colon
- A: 1. "An example is vitamin A, found in yellow colored vegetables" Vitamin A is fat soluble not water soluble so it's not true2. esophagus, stomach, jejunum, ileum hope this helps :D
Prev Question: Do bananas give you energy
People also view