When do you weigh less? Morning or night
Weighing yourself first thing in the morning is best. Variations in food & fluid consumption may make you weigh more at night! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-do-you-weigh-less%3F-morning-or-night ]
More Answers to "When do you weigh less? Morning or night"
- Why do people weigh less in the morning than at night??
- The main thing that is changing overnight is the amount of water in your system. It's amazing how much water weighs! A gallon of water weighs 8 pounds, and a pint of water (16 ounces) weighs 1 pound (in metric, 1 liter of water weighs 1 kil...
- Why do I weigh LESS in the morning but MORE at night??
- You should weigh only in the mornings! During the day you add water weight plus all the food that you eat during the day!
- Does the body weigh more in the morning then at night??
- Well if you ate a lot the night before and go to sleep the food will settle into fat and the next morning you might weigh more, as the day goes on if you don't just lay around trying to gain weight your gonna burn fat just through Dali acti...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do I weigh less in the morning in comparison to night time?
- Q: Why do I weigh less in the morning then when I weigh myself at night I've significantly more!?
- A: Everyone does. It is normal, and part of the daily weight fluctuation we all experience.
- Why do we weigh less in the morning than at night?
- Q: If we weigh more at night because we've ingested food and liquid throughout the day, and we don't expel those while we sleep, wouldn't we weigh the same in the AM? I sometimes see a difference of over a kilo (over 2 lbs) from morning to night...
- A: Over night you digest and burn calories and you are Not Eating for about 7 hours. That would do the trick ;)The main thing that is changing overnight is the amount of water in your system. It's amazing how much water weighs! A gallon of water weighs 8 pounds, and a pint of water (16 ounces) weighs 1 pound (in metric, 1 liter of water weighs 1 kilogram). This means that if you drink a 1-liter bottle of soda, you instantly gain 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds) from the water! That's a big weight change, and it can happen very quickly.Overnight, there are two processes that cause you to lose water gradually. The first is respiration. Each time you exhale, you lose a little bit of water (exhale onto a cool piece of glass and you can see this moisture). The second is transpiration through the skin, also known as sweating. Over the course of a night, both of these processes eliminate quite a bit of water.
- Why do I weigh less in the morning than at night?
- Q: I weigh about 186lbs at night (nude and pretty empty stomach)and when I weigh my self in the morning, I weigh 182lbs (nude)I understand that the food gets digested but I don't go to the bathroomat all at night. Where did that 4lbs go? I have always wondered about this
- A: im not sure, alot of it gets disolved and passes through ur blood stream, also u can sweet alot during the night. i notice this too sometimeshahaits funny*Yay ive lost weight wopwopwopwopwop**Aww.. not anymore.....*
Prev Question: Could you live off of blood
People also view