What was the first cereal
The first modern and commercial cereal foods were created by the American Seventh-day Adventists. The Adventists MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-was-the-first-cereal ]
More Answers to "What was the first cereal"
- What was the first cereal ever?
- The first even cereal was Weetabix. It was first made in 1944 and was originally famous a the favourite cereal of Basshunter. Next week, Cheryl Cole is launching 3 new flavours:･ bacon ･ egg ･ chalk
- Was corn flakes the first cereal ever made?
- No. Wikipedia lists Granula as the first manufactured breakfast cereal invented by James Caleb Jackson in 1863.
- What was the name of the first cereal made?
- ･ the first cereal made was shreaded wheat ･ it is an breakfast cereal made from whole wheat.It comes in 2 sizes,bite sized(3/4 in x 1in),and normal ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do you start with rice cereal first?
- Q: Why cant you start with the Gerber mixed cereal or any other cereal first?
- A: It's the least likely thing the baby could be allergic too. You want to start with simple foods. Gerber oatmeal is another good choice for a first food. Wait on the mixed until the baby has had some experience with the simple cereals.
- Who was the first person to think of combining milk and cereal?
- Q: Just a random history question. Just curious to know, who the first person was to invent the combination of milk and cereal.
- A: John P Cereal!!!
- How did your babies react when you first gave them rice cereal in their formula?
- Q: Tonight is the first night I am going to give my daughter some cereal in her formula. Im just wondering how this went for everyone and if your babies liked it. Were there any side effects from it like constipation, or anything else? When you started them on it, did you start giving it to them in every bottle? And JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY, did your baby sleep any better after you started it? Thanks.
- A: I never used the bottle with cereal. Give it to her with a bowl and a spoon. You should NEVER add cereal to the formula in a bottle.
Prev Question: Can you eat anything to help your hair grow faster
People also view