What vitamins and minerals are beneficial to hair growth
The best vitamins for hair growth include the B vitamins. These are usually found in whole grains, fresh fruit, brewer's yeast, eggs, fish, turkey, meat, and milk. These vitamins....MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-vitamins-and-minerals-are-beneficial-to-hair-growth ]
More Answers to "What vitamins and minerals are beneficial to hair growth"
- Responses to “Which Vitamins And Minerals Stimulate Body Hair Gro...?
- Your body hair (or lack thereof) is from your genetic makeup. There isn’t any food or vitamin that makes people excessively hairy. If you purposely try to avoid vitamins to make your hair fall out you will end up with a vitamin deficiency d...
- What are all the vitamins/minerals/proteins needed for healthy ha...?
- Try Biotin. They sell it over the counter at walmart. But be careful! It promotes hair growth in all places (oh yea and it helps with skin and nails) You dont have to buy the 'named brand' cause they all have the same products in them. also...
- Will taking multi vitamins and minerals help hair grow faster?! a...?
- How To Make My Hair Grow Longer Hairstyles Catalog by: Damien R. von Dahlem As I am sure you have heard, if you cut your hair frequently your hair will grow in faster, longer, and healthier. Gobbledygook! This myth came from the observation...
Prev Question: What is the calorie content in a banana
People also view