What items are on the dollar menu at McDonalds
McDonalds dollar menu varies by location: 4 Piece chicken nuggets, small drink, small fry, Fruit & Yogurt Parfait, McDouble MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-items-are-on-the-dollar-menu-at-mcdonalds ]
More Answers to "What items are on the dollar menu at McDonalds"
- What breakfast items are typically on the mcdonalds dollar menu??
- Dollar menu items: sausge burrito, sausage biscuit, hashbrown, parfeit, plain bagel> some things cost a dollar or less- plain biscuit, plain bagel, plain muffin, side of sausage.
- Which McDonald’s Dollar Menu Item Makes the Best Piggy Breakfast??
- In honor of the recession and in light of the fact that fewer people are heading out to grab a quck bit before work these days, McDonalds added some items for breakfast on their Dollar Menu . I’ve never tried these actual products, but they...
- What all the items on the McDonald's dollar menu??
- Double cheeseburger Bacon cheeseburger Junior Chicken 2 pies Sundaes
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- math homwork problem?
- Q: including a sales tax of 8% what is the total cost five items from the dollar menu at mcdonalds......................i am really stuck on this problem can u help
- A: lets see....My best answer for u since no one has answered yet is probaly$5.34
- i can barely make it through the day without going out for fast food. how do i break free of McFood?
- Q: i get fast food about 6 or 7 times a week.... sometimes twice a day. i am pretty poor, so when the kitchen is dirty and i am hungry and grumpy, its very attractive to eat for $2.12 (2 items dollar menu) --- usually this is even cheaper than what i would prepare for myself at home. oftentimes, i take the food home and eat it with a salad since McFood has so little fiber. Taco-bell, wendy, and Mcdonald runs for snacks have replaced pizza (don't live close to the dolla-slice joint anymore) and take-out chinese (the place went out of buisness)has anybody else been hooked on fast food because its cheap and convienient? how do i escape fast food? i am so hungry all the time, but it seems most americans can live without the glorious McChicken
- A: It is really difficult to avoid the trap of fast food, especially when you are faced with the choice of going home, cooking and cleaning, or vegging on the couch with a hamburger. As someone with a long commute and a busy schedule I totally understand! Here are some of the tips that I use to avoid the fast food trap.1) Have food ready when you get home. I am a big fan of crock-pot meals, or something that just needs heated in the Microwave.2) Double your lunch. When I make lunch I usually make an extra portion which I toss in the fridge and reheat for dinner (the guilt of having food made at home can't be underestimated!)3) Change your route. When driving home try to avoid areas with a lot of fast food, it might add some time to your drive but if you can't stop your self when you see a drive though avoid seeing them.4) Become a snacker. Keep healthy but yummy snacks stashed in your car, when you crave a big mac, pull out a bag of peanuts instead.Best of Luck!
- Need help editing my first paragraph =) seems a little cliche to me, any advice?
- Q: What can a hundred dollars buy? A mediocre Ipod, some nice shirts, or maybe a couple video games. It could also buy a hundred items off the McDonald’s dollar menu. But imagine buying an acre of land with a hundred dollars. That’s on average how much land someone has in Howard County. Now imagine that one-acre of land piled with trees, animals, and natural wonders that no one has ever seen before. Hundreds of species of plants and animals that can only be found in rainforests are losing their home everyday. Every second more than one acre of rainforest is being cut down. One-hundred dollars can help to get the land back one acre at a time.
- A: My guess is that you're doing a persuasive essay about saving rain forests, and if so, it's great. I don't see anything wrong with it.One thing. Where it says, "Every second more than one acre of rainforest is being cut down," you may want to put a comma after "Every second."Oh. And spell check says rainforest is two words.Great job, overall.
Prev Question: What is The recipe to The best sugar / chocolate chip cookies
People also view