What is the progresso soup diet
There are no details, but the Progresso soup diet is simply a diet of Progresso (low sodium) soup. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-progresso-soup-diet ]
More Answers to "What is the progresso soup diet"
- Does the progresso soup diet work?
- Yes. And so does Campbell's (big can) Chunky soup. It's only how much do you put into your bowl. Have some celery sticks w/peanut on them, or some other kind of dip to spread on them. A hearty roll, low cholesterol margarine/oleo. I prefer ...
- Is Progresso Soup good for diet?
- There are def more knowledgeable people on this board who can explain any other implications too much sodium in your diet. i just know it leads to water retention so im not sure how that affects fat loss. my diet is as follows: 7-3/4 cup co...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Has anyone tried the progresso soup diet?
- Q: Im going to try it. Does it work?
- A: Soup tends to be high in sodium, so watch out for that and go for the low sodium varieties if they have any.Watch out on any "diet" that you don't put the pounds back on when you hit your goal weight. Most diets work, but only while you are on them. Better to make a lifestyle change and eat right and exercise as part of your life to get fit and stay there, than to diet and gain it back...diet and gain it back...diet and gain it back, y'know?Good luck!
- does the progresso soup diet work?
- Q: my friend amanda and I are going to try this diet, but before we try it we want to make sure it works. has anyone tried it? did u burn fat? loose any weight? if so, how much?thanks :D
- A: Yes. And so does Campbell's (big can) Chunky soup.It's only how much do you put into your bowl.Have some celery sticks w/peanut on them, or some other kind of dipto spread on them. A hearty roll, low cholesterol margarine/oleo.I prefer real butter over vegetable spread.Eating a pot pie is equally as good, as it is healthy and good for you too.Raisin Bran,Corn Flakes, Special K, Honey Bunch Of Oats w/Clusters,and my favorites...Shredded Wheat and Wheaties.These cereals (in case you haven't noticed) has no sugar added.Happy Dieting with the wellness of fiber in your diet.
- Does the Progresso diet work? And how many lbs. do you loose every week?
- Q: I want to try the Progresso Soup diet but I want to know from anyone that has tried it, what were your results? About how many pounds can I expect to loose every week or month, with or without exercise, and if you can please explain how to do it. Can I only eat those soups or do I have to substitute a meal with something else, like salads?
- A: They have so much sodium and they aren't that healthy. Why not make your own homemade soup and store it in little ziplocs. You can even freeze left over homemade soup.
Prev Question: How many calories do you burn running 2 miles
People also view