What is the most obese state in America
Mississippi is the fattest state followed by West Virginia and Alabama. Colorado is the slimmest state. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-most-obese-state-in-america ]
More Answers to "What is the most obese state in America"
- What can be done to solve obesity in the Unites States of America...?
- It starts in the home. If you feed your kids junk and let them stagnate on the couch all day, don't be surprised when they turn into blobs. Eat balanced meals. Family walks or other events... horseback riding, rollerskating, swimming.... mo...
- Why do most of federal employees in the United States of America ...?
- It's because the work is not what one would call work. An obese government gets that way cuz EVERYONE just Phucks off all day. Sonny Bono spent a short time in government service, I use the word SERVICE loosly,ans he opined that all his fel...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do most of federal employees in the United States of America are fat or obese ?
- A: And you have seen most of them how???
- Is it true that other contries think The United States of America is an obese, stupid, and ignorant country?
- Q: It seems that this is our steryotype. I was just curious as to whether all other countries really do hate America, or if not hate it, think it's ignorant and stupid. [We arn't all fat and stupid!]
- A: I think the ignorant part is true. Many Americans are ignorant.What ever happened to the society where "everyone had to have 'the look'"? Doesn't that contradict the "everyone is fat" stereotype?
- What's the worst state in America?
- Q: I'm torn between Texas and Florida. The big cities of Texas smell absolutely terrible and both states are littered with the obese. What do you think the worse state is (out of all 50)?
- A: This is America and I am proud to live anywhere in it
Prev Question: What fruit is in fruit punch
People also view