What is the difference between a menthol cigarette and a regular cigarette
The difference between menthol cigarettes and regular is that menthol have a non-tobacco additive that make them taste minty. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-difference-between-a-menthol-cigarette-and-a-regular-cigarette ]
More Answers to "What is the difference between a menthol cigarette and a regular cigarette"
- What is the difference between menthols and regular cigarettes??
- Flavor. Menthols have mentholated oils and/or other flavorings added to them. I'm smoking Camel Frosts right now and they taste kind of peppermint-y.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the difference between menthol cigarettes and regular cigarettes?
- Q: ok, so i been smoking regular cigarettes for three months now. i mean its good and all, but i just bought a pack of menthol cigarettes. they taste great. theyre not as strong as regular cigarettes. im really growing a craving to them. anyways, wats the difference between menthol cigarettes and regular cigarettes? are they easier to smoke? serious answers please. none of that "dont smoke" or "cancer" BS. i kno the risks of smoking. i just want a serious straightforward answer. thank you very much.
- A: The only difference is menthol cigarettes have a major non-tobacco additive that make them minty tasting. (from http://incompetech.com/gallimaufry/cigguide.html)I recommend Camel Crush because if you're feeling menthol, you just crush the capsule within the filter to get that taste; if you don't want that minty taste, you don't crush the capsule. It's a 2 in1!
- Whats the difference between a menthol cigarette and a regular?
- Q: I've always wanted to know, and i DO know that one is menthol. I've heard a ton of rumors and you can't really look up the answer, so i was hoping that maybe a person with experience in the matter might be able to help me out. I used to smoke normal cigarettes, like camel lights, then i went to Marlboro reds, then i tried the Marlboro menthol smooths and i think i got pretty addicted. Well i was hoping that maybe someone could clear the air for me, no pun intended :]
- A: It's literally the addition of menthol, an additive which "cools" the smoke by adding a distinctive taste and aroma to the tobacco as it burns.It reminds me of mint, cool to the mouth in the same way.That's the only difference. The amount of tar and nicotine are the same, some lighter than others, some with menthol and some without.
- What is the difference between Camel brand menthol lights and Regular kind cigarettes?
- Q: Which one is unhealthier?
- A: The main difference between the two is taste. There is no evidence to really suggest if one is more unhealthy than the other. However, it is a general thought that menthol contains fiberglass which could be more detrimental to your health.
Prev Question: What is the easiest way to get healthy
People also view