What is the definition of "dayglow"
Dayglow is airglow seen during the day.It could also mean something that glows during the day because the colors are so bright. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-definition-of-%22dayglow%22 ]
More Answers to "What is the definition of "dayglow""
- Is - the 3rd person singular, present indicative tense of to be.
- Anything opposite of a butch or anything other than looking like a man. Yes that means wearing skirts and having long hair for the most part. I'm a tomboy but I even know how to add a feminine flair to something. For example, I collect foot...
- They are bit fields the class members above would have the following attributes used is 1 bit in size deifined is 1 bit in size unused_flags is 30 bits in size so the operand class requires 4 bytes (on intel 32 bit machines w/vc6) rather th...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the Future of Freedom Foundations definition of socialism?
- Q: Would publicly owned airports, sports arenas or government-funded universities fit inside that definition?
- A: Yes they wood.*
- What is your definition of love?
- Q: I was just wondering what everyones definition of love it, want to see others perspectives on it.. Do you believe in love at first site? or Lust?
- A: My definition of love is a feeling that comes to you naturally. You will just know. You don't need a person to tell you... just your heart. It is the feeling that lasts longer than 6 months... a year... a decade... it lasts forever! That is love. It is timeless and ageless.I don't believe of love at first site but lust. Because how can you love someone without knowing them?
- Can someone tell me the definition of an Albanian word?
- Q: So someone told me an Albanian word but won't tell me what it means. It is pronounced as "mah pah". I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help! Thanks!
- A: idk. the closest thing i can come to is mbyll which means shut up. r u sure they were albanian?
Prev Question: Are truffle oils made of truffles
People also view