What is the calorie content in a banana
A banana contains about 90 to 93 calories per 100 grams or about 100 calories per banana. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-calorie-content-in-a-banana ]
More Answers to "What is the calorie content in a banana"
- What is the calorie content of bananas?
- Calorie content of bananas The calorie content varies according to size. ･ A medium to large size banana has approximately 125 calories. ･ An average size banana has approximately 105 calories. ･ A small banana has approximately 90 calori...
- Do fruits, such as apples and bananas, contain a lot of calories??
- Fruits do not contain a large amount of calories. An apple generally contains about 60 to 80 calories depending on its size. Bananas, however, are somewhat high in carbohydrates. One banana contains about 30 grams of carbohydrates, which is...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I determine the calorie content of a homemade muffin?
- Q: So I made these banana crumb muffins from a recipe I got off of all recipes.comThe original calorie content was 264, but i changed the recipe and used 2 egg whites instead of an egg and 3/4 cup splenda instead of sugar.Here's the original recipehttp://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Banana-Crumb-Muffins/Detail.aspx
- A: The two egg whites have about 32 calories. The Splenda has no calories. The 3/4 cup white sugar had 581 calories, and one egg has 54 calories. You reduced the total calorie count by 603 calories. The recipe was for 10 muffins so your new calorie content is around 200 calories per muffin, actually just under 204 calories per muffin. If each was exactly the same size, which is doubtful.
- Anyone know the calorie content on this cake?
- Q: Hi, this is a very random question, but does anyone happen to know the calorie content on a Banana and Walnut cake?Its the one made on blue peter a while back.•4x medium bananas (approx. 12oz/350g)•6oz/175g walnut pieces•pinch salt•1x rounded teaspoon baking powder•1x level teaspoon ground cinnamon•4oz/110g plain flour•4oz/110g whole-wheat flour•1x orange grated zest•1x lemon grated zest•6oz/175g soft dark brown sugar•2x large eggs at room temperature•splash milk•1x tablespoon demerara sugar These are the ingredients if that helps?Not sure if anyone will no but worth a go lol.It can be a rough estimate?
- A: Probably more than you want to know...
- Calorie content for various types of fruits?
- Q: Mangos, bananas, apples etc.?Bananas are high in calories, so I've heard...
- A: 1 Bannana=110 calories 1 mango=140 calories1 Apple=80 calories Strawberies fresh raw halves(1 cup)=45 calories Dole Fuit bowl peaches=80 calories Strawberry jelly(1 tea spoon)=80 clalories
Prev Question: What does fish oil do
People also view