What is the best weight loss diet
The best diet is a low fat, low calorie diet. Exercise atleast 30 minutes per day and drink plenty of water. ChaCha again soon. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-weight-loss-diet ]
More Answers to "What is the best weight loss diet"
- When I was on a bodybuilding/toning up diet back a few years ago I always carried Atkins or some kind of protein bar with me. Like the ones for low carb dieters. If wanting to seriously lost weight you should stick with something like the A...
- "If you want rapid weight loss, then Atkins is for you" Atkins has been proven to provide the greatest weight loss over the shortest period of time. The only problem is keeping the weight off - but that part is up to you. -*- The ...
- The best weight loss diet is one that helps you to lose weight and gain health. Avoid the crash diets which claims to help you lose several pounds in a short time.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some of the best weight loss diet plans?
- Q: Like everyone else, the new year has made me want to lose weight again lol, soooo I was just wondering what recommendations you'd all have for the best weight loss diet plans?
- A: If you are really looking for the best weight loss diet,I suggest doing what this mom did, combining the Acai diet with a cleansing program for the best diet resulthttp://saraweightlossblog.blogspot.com/
- What is the best weight loss diet for a vegetarian?
- Q: Best weight loss diet for a vegetarian?I'm 5'2" (157cm), and i weigh 150 pounds (68). What is the best way for me to lose about 45 pounds (about 20kgs), being a vegetarian who eats indian food at home everyday??
- A: If you are really looking for the best diet, I suggest doing what this mom did...http://saraweightlossblog.blogspot.com/Visit her blog to learn, how she lost 43 pounds in 3 months
- Best diet menu to eat for maximum weight loss?
- Q: I'm thinking of starting a weight loss diet and im trying to lose 40lbs.I have a complete exercise plan but I am still confused on a specific diet plan that will help me achieve maximum weight loss..Any good menus that have worked with anyone else?
- A: Hi, I graduated high school at 240 pounds and at 5 foot 3 that made me about as round as I was tall. I was one of those overweight teenagers who ate anything and everything without any regard to the effects it was having on my own body. Therefore, I began the diet pills, which did not work; I ate the special diet foods and even began drinking diet beverages. None of this stuff worked for me, just as it does not work for millions of overweight people. Eating less did not work and I was not one to work out or even get up and do anything remotely related to exercise. I knew I would look silly and it would hurt. I never thought or really cared about the health effects this would have on me, back then. A year ago after a successful weight loss plan, now at 120 pounds, it is a major difference. I've lost 30 pounds in the first month. The most significant change in my life is the amount of energy I now have and the way my clothes fit loosely. Everyone close to me and people I haven’t seen in a while are amazed and tell me that I look really good. This is a life changing experience for me although at first I was skeptical about the weight loss plan. Our own metabolism system play a vital part in controlling the amount of body fat burned in the process of providing energy to the body. Knowledge about our own metabolism function is the mother to all weight loss programs. With the knowledge you not only reduce your weight but able to maintain an ideal weight and living a healthy life.The weight loss program has proven to be effective in the short and long-term, without need to endure starvation and without any daily athletic workout. (But taking a light exercise every few days is highly recommended). Best of all you can eat what you most enjoyed without gaining any weight The weight loss program is affordable by all and do not need to pay a monthly fees to use it. In contrast to diet pills regime where you need to buy it on a regular basis and the amount of lose weight will reversed back when you stop consuming it.The success has inspired me to help others and i am sure you won't be disappointed. The link is at the source below and discover how you can become noticeably thinner in 11 days by eating in a way you'll actually enjoy.
Prev Question: What is the progresso soup diet
People also view