What is the best over the counter weight loss pill
Thermadrol are thought by some to be the best over the counter weight loss pill. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-over-the-counter-weight-loss-pill ]
More Answers to "What is the best over the counter weight loss pill"
- What is the best over the counter weight loss pill?
- They're all basically useless - caffeine and fillers. Anything you DO lose you'll gain back the second you stop taking them, not to mention they lose effectiveness rather quickly. Plus, a lot of OTC diet pills are LOADED with caffeine and c...
- Which Are The Best Over The Counter Weight Loss Diet Pills??
- There are also weight loss diet pills that combine several of the above ingredients in order to give you a more "well-rounded" approach to losing weight. ... Some companies offer discounts for bulk purchases, or they offer extr...
- What is the best/most effective over the counter weight loss pill...?
- Weight loss became a huge problem for me until I tried acai berry. I understand they say that pills will not work, however they sure worked for me, and they've been featured on the Rachael Ray Show too. There is a free trial on currently ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the BEST over the counter weight loss pill/or other that you have tried?
- Q: Also, how long did you take it and how quickly did you see results? I have tried everything it seems and I don't want to keep "testing" stuff. I want to know what others have tried and suceeded with. Gastric Bypass is NOT an option.Excercise is a given! But people with low metabolism might need to use some form of assistance (such as pills or drinks) to kick start or help to build up a stronger metabolism. I figured I would get some smart*ss in here that would say something like "excercise" or "eat less" GO FIGURE! Especially coming from a man (no offense to all the men who understand the weight plight).
- A: Unfortunately, if you are serious, you *will* have to keep testing stuff, because everyone's body reacts differently. I was the only one in my group of friends who was able to take Xenadrine with ephedra without feeling my heart racing. I combined that with workouts at least 4X a week (weights and cardio) and a diet where I monitored my fat grams and cut down on treats. Since you can't get Xenadrine with ephedra anymore, I've tried my best to replicate the formula with ephedra/bitter orange/white willow bark along with Trimspa, loads of water, green tea and Emergn-C. I've also cut down on sodium--that includes diet Coke! The weight loss is tied in with how often I work out--when I don't, it creeps back up. There was a period when I wasn't using anything (or working out) and I put on close to 20 lbs.
- What is the best/most effective over the counter weight loss pill?
- Q: and WHY? What is so good about this particular item? Have you personally used it?***NO LINKS TO OTHER SITES*** -thank you!
- A: I think Acaii or w/e it's called. But I heard it tastes disgusting [from my teacher] lol.Good luck with the "no links to other sites" ... ;p
- What is the best over-the-counter weight loss pill?
- Q: I have tried Relacore (zippo results). I really need something that will suppress cravings/appetite. Any suggestions? Anybody tried something that really works?
- A: Shelly, what you have to be mindful of when choosing a slimming pill is that there are different rules for the "over the counter" market to that of the "prescribed."There are no rigerous precedures that manufacturers have to undergo and no standardising as such - and so any tablet that becomes available to the open market can compete on a level playing field without any clinical proof that it actually works.As a recommedation the prescribed route is always preferred - the reason for this is that any pills or tablets that are taken will be overseen and administered by doctor or Gp supervision.If you must go the "over the counter route" do your research carefuly. many tablets can either1. Be completely useless and offer nothing but a placebo effect.2. Cause side effects and addiction.The recommended "over the counter" weight loss pill would be one that has medical approval, clinical proof and carries a CE mark of approval.such as http://www.weightlossworld.org/proactol.html
Prev Question: How much water do you need per day
People also view