What is the average weight for a 9 year old boy
Avg weight for a 9yo would be 69 lbs; avg height for a 9yo would be 53 1/4 inches. These figures are valid for boys and girls. Cha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-for-a-9-year-old-boy ]
More Answers to "What is the average weight for a 9 year old boy"
- How much should a nine-year-old boy weigh?
- how much should a 9 year old boy weigh that is 5 foot 1 inch tall
- What is the average weight of a 4' 9 12-year-old boy??
- A 12 year old boy who is 4'9 should weigh 85-90 pounds. I'm 12 and am 4'9 and weigh 76 pounds.
- How much is the average of a 9 year old boys weight??
- Your height is above average(50). However, you're underweight for your height. Your should be approximately 70 pounds.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the average weight and height for my 9 year old boy?
- Q: What is the average weight and height for my 9 year old boy?He is 4"8' and 77 pounds
- A: http://www.babybag.com/articles/htwt_av.htmaverage height for 9yrs old.....53 1/4average weight for 9yrs old....69
- How much is the average of a 9 year old boys weight?
- Q: Well,my brother is turning 10 in like 1 month.But he asked me how much should he weigh on nine years old.He's like 61 pounds is that good for a nine year old.He's like 4 foot 6 inches,is that good too.Please tell me witch is the average weight and height for a nine year old.
- A: Your height is above average(50). However, you're underweight for your height. Your should be approximately 70 pounds.
- whats the average weight of a 15 year old boy that is 5'9??
- Q: i want to know whats the average weight of an 15 year old boy thats its height is 5'9. i want to know this becuz i want to know my average weight pleace help!!!
- A: To a very high degree, you should weigh as much as you feel happy with weighing.As far as a "healthy weight", that's what most of the other posts are about (calculating your BMI, diet plans, etc).... but most people will say what the "average" is according to different opinions.As long as you are at a weight where you are healthy, the most important part is that you are HAPPY with your weight... not that you "should be X pounds", but that no matter what you weigh, you are happy with that instead of striving to be a size 2 or something like thatThat being said, if you want to lose weight, exercise is a really good (and safe) way to lose weight. In addition to that, I would recommend meeting with a nutritionist or dietitian to see if there is something else that may benefit you more
Prev Question: Will drinking coffee stunt your growth
People also view