What is the average weight for a 5'4" tall 15 year old girl
You're healthy weight is between 108 and 145lbs. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-for-a-5%274%22-tall-15-year-old-girl ]
More Answers to "What is the average weight for a 5'4" tall 15 year old girl"
- What is the average weight for someone 5'4?
- There are different ways of finding out... Here's a weight chart with different build sizes: http://www.clark.cc.oh.us/clinic_weight.… I like this site, it calculates an ideal weight in different ways: http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/bod...
- What is the average weight of a 5' 4 woman?
- For a small framed woman it's 114-127 pounds. For a medium framed woman it's 124-138 pounds. For a large framed woman it's 134-151 pounds.
- Which is USA women's average weight at 5'4"?
- 250 lbs of pure american fat and laziness
Prev Question: What is the best way to relieve constipation
People also view