What is Taco bell meat made of
Taco Bell restaurants have many different menu options that include various types of chicken and beef, both grilled and ground. Their chicken meat is made from - you guessed it - chickens, and their beef options are made from cow meat. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-taco-bell-meat-made-of ]
More Answers to "What is Taco bell meat made of"
- What is taco bell meat made out of?
- If you knew the real answer, you may not eat there again. Sorry! to tell you this.
- Is taco bell's meat made out of cow brains?
- no,cow brains are saved for other things
- How to Make Taco Bell Style Taco Meat
- ･ 1 First, in a small bowl, pour even amounts of dehydrated onions & water. Let them soak while preparing... ･ 2 In a bowl, mix 1 1/2 to 2 lbs of ground beef, 1 packet of Taco seasoning (if you don't like it too... ･ 3 When the dehydrat...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is taco bell meat made out of?
- Q: so i have heard it is made out of flour and i have also heard it is made out of horse meat??help !
- A: If you knew the real answer, you may not eat there again. Sorry! to tell you this.
- what is taco bell meat made of?
- Q: i heard it was made out of dog food cus this one guyz dad used to work at this one company and he had a lot of receipts from them buying a lot of dog food
- A: Beef, I used to work at one.
- Should Taco Bell make an all meat (no beans) mexican pizza?
- Q: I think it would taste so much better.
- A: Me tooright now I smother that half with hot sauce !!!!!Your idea is an excellent one !!!! @@
Prev Question: Can you eat grass
People also view