What is Atkinsons disease
Do you mean Addison's disease? It is a hormonal disorder.Weight loss, muscle weakness, fatigue, low blood pressure. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-atkinsons-disease ]
More Answers to "What is Atkinsons disease"
- What is atkinsons disease?
- I think you might mean, Addison's disease. Addison's is chronic adrenal insufficiency, hypocortisolism. The adrenal glands, (located on top of the kidneys,) produce insufficient levels of steroid hormones. The symptoms of Addison disease ar...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is atkinsons disease?
- A: never heard of that one b4
- Really need to know for a fiction novel I'm writing: what is the disease that...?
- Q: makes you randomly fall asleep? the same disease Rowin Atkinson's character had in Rat Race? Really really really need this
- A: narcolepsy?
- What is Atkinson's disease?
- A: www.WebMD.comThat will answer all your questions sweetie.
Prev Question: Can a whey protein shake, taken at night, speed your metabolism overnight for weight loss
People also view