What is a plant based diet
A plant based diet is just another term for a vegetarian diet. The tricky part for plant based dieters is getting enough protein. ChaChing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-plant-based-diet ]
More Answers to "What is a plant based diet"
- What is a plant-based diet?
- A plant-based diet is one in which the majority of the foods come from plants rather than from animals. This is not necessarily a vegetarian diet but means that most of each meal and snack will be made up of plant foods, including: cereals ...
- How to significantly reduce your carbon footprint by adopting a p...?
- The production of food contributes to climate change more than all of transportation. Learn how you can significantly reducer your carbon footprint by having just one plant-based meal a day. For example, switching out a standard American br...
- What inspired you to form an organization that promotes a healthy...?
- Neal Barnard: Well, when I was in medical school there was no emphasis on nutrition at all! The population at that time was following a pretty unhealthy diet that was not just bad for animals, but also very bad for our coronary arteries. So...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it easier to know what a plant-based diet is than knowing what a vegan is?
- Q: whenever I tell people that I am vegan, I have to explain that I am a vegetarian that does not eat dairy or eggs (don't even get to honey or leather as this confuses them more). But if I tell them that I eat a plant-based diet it seems to be easier to comprehend. Also, do you think the term veganism carries a negative connotation?
- A: It really does depend on the person. Plant-based diet is easier to understand. Many do not know what a vegan is. There are several types of vegetarians, which also may cause confusion. You have to realize that you are a minority. You are not required to explain yourself, and you are not a dictionary or encyclopedia. Keep it short and simple. If asked, answer; but you do not have to volunteer information and get frustrated. You cannot educate the world. It is others responsibility to learn about the world and the people in it.
- How would adopting a plant based diet help out economy?
- Q: I have hear some meat eaters calm it will hurt the economy by taking away jobs, and some say it will help by crating more jobs. Wondering, which side is true? Sources would be appreciated.
- A: The meat industry would cry but I think as many jobs would be lost just as many would be created.
- Eating a plant-based diet is better for the world (nature, animals and future generations).?
- Q: Eating a plant-based diet is better for the world (nature, animals and future generations).but why???
- A: fuck no, eat some meat
Prev Question: What does Creatin the muscle building drink do
People also view