What is a good food
Cheesy potatoes are great! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-food ]
More Answers to "What is a good food"
- What is a good food?
- love Napoleon- try this recipe First you make the custard 2-1/4 cups milk 4 egg yolks 2/3 cups sugar 1/4 cup cornstarch 1/4 cup flour 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon Southern Comfort Then Boil 2 cups of milk. Whisk eggyolks with s...
- How a Dutch restaurant grows all its own food
- The chefs at De Kas restaurant, near Amsterdam, are rated as much for their horticultural as for their culinary skills Chefs Gert Jan and Ronald Kunis in the kitchen gardens of De Kas restaurant, Amsterdam. Photo: JONATHAN BUCKLEY Show me a...
- Can food protect my liver from red wine?
- My husband is concerned that his wine intake may be damaging his liver. Are there any foods that can protect it? First, it is important for him to go for a check-up with his doctor to establish if any liver damage has already been caused...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are food Preservatives bad for you? Is there a good web site that tells you about them and what to look for?
- Q: If they are bad what are the worst ones?
- A: It depends on what preservative you are taking about. If it is fermentation also yeast, no. If it is butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) or butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) then yes.Salt is a preservative as is vinegar (think of pickles). Canning preserves high acid foods. And fermenting grains and fruit is a way of preserving them. So as such a preservative is not necessarily bad.
- What is a good birthday theme for a girl turning 13?
- Q: I would like to invite 30-45 people, however money is tight. What kind of ideas for food, activities, door prizes, and goody bags? What about music? Should all of the family be invited including grandparents or should it stay totally sociable with only my friends?
- A: My best friend did the Hawaiian theme for her daughter recently and it was a huge success.I think they ended up spending like $200.She made most of the decorations, what she didn't make she bought off of ebay.After the party she sold everything on ebay so she got her money back for the most part.There were like 100 people through out the day and most of the family members brought food, so that helped out.Hope this helps!
- What are some good food ideas for a Halloween Party?
- Q: I'm already making a few things:-meatballs and mini hot dogs in a sauce to be brains and guts-pumpkin shaped cheese quesadillas-graveyard cupcakes-some sort of punch - ideas for punch are welcomed too! punch is for kids, we have the alcohol covered for the adults.-queso is cat vomitAny other ideas are welcomes. I have a ton of potatoes but can't think of a fun halloween twist for potatoes. Also any other fruit or veggie recipe..Thanks and Happy Halloween!
- A: Cocktail sausages with quater of tomato skin on the end to look like witches finger and finger nail. Coke with icecream in to to make it fizz to look like witched broth. Black olive to look like eye balls.Rice cakes with veggie paste in a pattern to look like spiders webs. Cut holes in to potatoes and whip up some veggie sauce to fill it with.Take some tortilla wraps and cut bat shapes out. Bake them with a little oil and cheese.Preheat the oven to 400F (200C, Gas Mark 6), and wash and prick the baking potatoes. Place the potatoes directly on the rack of the oven for approximately 1 hour, until done. Remove the potatoes and cool completely. Slice each potato in half and then, with a spoon, scoop out most of the soft potato from the inside and place in a bowl. Leave a little potato on the skin as this will help keep the shape of the remaining skin and make it easier to fill. Place the skins on a foil lined cookie sheet. Add the shredded cheese and salsa or taco sauce to the potato in the bowl. Mash together well with a fork, then carefully spoon the potato mixture back into the skins. Add more ketchup to the top of potato to look like dripping blood. Place the potatoes back in the oven for 10 minutes to melt the cheese a little and crisp up the skins.Good luck!!!.
Prev Question: What is an example of a food chain
People also view