What happens if you dont eat for a few days
After a few days of starvation, your body will breakdown protein and fats to supply energy. Protein from the muscles, heart, More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-you-dont-eat-for-a-few-days ]
More Answers to "What happens if you dont eat for a few days"
- What will happen if you dont eat or sleep for a few days??
- As long as you drink liquids, your body will not go into "shock" and severe dehydration will not occur. But after the first 24 hours you will start to feel tired if not sleepy and a little bit irritated. Into your second day witho...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what will happen if you dont eat or sleep for a few days?
- Q: im not trying to do this i just know someone who does this alot well she doesnt eat much and hardly even sleeps and well im a depressed person so doing this comes to my head alot but im strong enough and know not to do this.
- A: As long as you drink liquids, your body will not go into "shock" and severe dehydration will not occur. But after the first 24 hours you will start to feel tired if not sleepy and a little bit irritated. Into your second day without sleep or food, you will go into this full on spell of being disoriented and you probably will snap at anything and everything. Congrats if you do not dose off for a few minutes into your third day without sleep or food. Your body will probably give up the battle and collapse after the third or fourth day without food or water. I would not recommend testing this theory to prove its validity.
- if you dont eat for a few days then you eat something, does it store as fat?
- Q: even if its just like an apple or carrot or something?like does it store as fat even if the food you eat doesnt even contain fat or sugars? what happens if you go about 4-5 days without eating then you eat...sayy..a sandwich with low fat mayo that has about 250 calories? will you gain more calories than that?by the way im a 15 year old girl thats 5'7 and weighs 175 pounds.if you can, try to answers all 4 questions that i asked?and PLEASEEE dont say anything about its not good for me to not be eating, I KNOW! and dont recommend anything pleaseeee i just want my questions answered PLEASE! thanks so much :)i reall appreciate it, thanks! :))
- A: 1) No, it doesn't store it as fat at first. But eventually if you keep it up it will. 2) If you go 4-5 days without eating you will pass out, be put in the hospital, and be fed an IV which will in turn make you gain weight (I know this for a fact; I was anorexic and this happened to me multiple times.)
- Why do i get headaches after i dont eat for a few hours?
- Q: like today i havent eaten since 8:30am cuz im in school all day and now i had a chance and i ate at 4pm... and now i have a headache. why does this happen, what actually causes the headaches? is it like sugar deficiancy?
- A: Your body needs nutrients to keep functioning properly. If it doesn't have those nutrients, it will find ways to tell you to get some. First, your stomach starts to rumble, and then you may get a little shaky. Your headaches are just your body telling you that you need to give it an energy source sometime between 8 and 4. My suggestion is something high in protein, with something that will fill you up until your next meal. Try a turkey sandwich. It's easy to make and pack in your backpack, and you can eat it on your way to your next class, standing at your locker, or during a break you may have. Keep hydrated as well, because this is also a cause for headaches. Your body is telling you it's runing low on water.
Prev Question: How many calories is five points in weight watchers
People also view