What foods can a vegan eat
Most vegan diets consist of vegetables, fruits, grains, pastas, legumes, nuts, seeds and bread. ChaCha For Now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-foods-can-a-vegan-eat ]
More Answers to "What foods can a vegan eat"
- What food do vegans have to eat?
- There's so much you can eat! People immediately think of everything you can no longer have, but its very much depends on your personal beliefs for how strict you will be. For instance, many vegans will not use processed sugar because it may...
- Do you have any food that a vegan vegetarian can eat??
- Cholesterol is found in foods from animals. Eggs and dairy products do have cholesterol. Grains, legumes, nuts, fruits, vegetables, and vegetable oils do not have cholesterol or only contain insignificant amounts. We do not need any cholest...
- How to Love Eating Vegan Food
- ･ 1 Make a list of all your favorite dishes you think you can't live without. Search the Internet for these... ･ 2 With your vegan recipes in hand, make a shopping list and hit the store. Consider getting rid of non-plant-based... ･ 3 Start...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can a vegan eat foods made with yeast?
- Q: Can a vegan eat foods made with yeast? Is are those little yeast critters considered an animal?
- A: You can eat foods with yeast because if you think about it yeast is classified under the Bacteriae kingdom not Animalia kindom, but it also depnds upon your point of view.
- now that i'm vegan, what foods can i eat and where to buy groceries?
- Q: I would also like to eat only organic foods. 1. My biggest problem is that, if i eat a vegan alternative, then how do i know that the soy used in the product is not full of pesticides etc. 2. Does anyone know a good source to buy vegan foods, online or market.3. Any recomendations for a good chicken alternative? - I was eating a really delicious one but it turns out it's made of eggs and milk. Maybe if the eggs were free range, I know they have soy chicken, whats your favorite? 4. Free range eggs? Just because the lable says cage free, doesn't mean that the chickens are raised in humane conditions, and who knows what they are feeding them, - any suggestions on a good free range company?5. Any bad side affects from soy?6. Do i need any supplements, ie iron? etc.7. Is there a ground pork alternative? 8. Any meat alternatives that don't use soy?9. How to make garden burgers or meats from scratch?10. Pasta? Bread? Any ok or vegan only?5. Even though i say i'm vegan i wouldn't have a problem with eating something if; 1. it was raised in humane/ sanitary conditions. 2. Killed instantly (ie head chopped off) 3. Fed vegan/ organic animal feed.
- A: Why do you want to call yourself a vegan? It doesn't seem like you're really living the lifestyle. Why not call yourself an ethical omnivore or something that more accurately describes your diet?
- What are healthy foods that a vegan can eat?
- Q: Hi. I've been a vegetarian for three and a half years and I became a vegan about four months ago. The thing is that I'm not a big eater but I want to make sure that I'm getting all the right nutrients in my vegan diet. What are some good foods that I can eat?I wanted to add that I am allergic to soy so I can't have anything with soy.
- A: I'm a vegan so this will be funi wanted to say that there are only two things from morningstar that are vegantheir veggie crumbles and their chik'n strips.also, it is VERY important that you get grains in your dietwhether it be from some wholesome flaxseed,walnut,banana pancakes [i LOVE those.]or some whole grain bread or even some long grain brown riceyou CAN NOT just eat fruits and veggiespeople do say it is healthy but you will not get enough fiber in your diet.also,you could get some almond milk or rice milk and have some cereal.:]well,i hope i helpedemail me if you have any questions.
Prev Question: How many calories does a long john donut have
People also view