What does flaxseed do to the body
Flaxseed is a high fiber that can cause cramping and a "laxative effect" can result. It is a polyunsaturated fat, providing Omega-3's. It is also high in most of the B vitamins, magnesium, and manganese, and considered very healthful. More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-flaxseed-do-to-the-body ]
More Answers to "What does flaxseed do to the body"
- Will eating flaxseed alone satisfy my body's need for omega-3 ess...?
- Yes, but you will need to eat a lot of it! Each serving of Organic Essential Flaxseed contains 2.7 grams of omega-3 essential fatty acid. Spectrum recommends consumption of eight grams of omega-3 EFA per 100 lbs. of body weight per day. (On...
- Is Flaxseed oil beneficial to body builders?
- Yes, flaxseed oil does several things for body builders:
- What does flax seed oil do to your body?
- It has a lot of benefits! It lowers cholesterol, for starters. It even makes your skin feel softer. I don't know much about it 'cause I don't take it, but my mum does and she hasn't stopped taking it since she first bought it 'cause it has ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How does flaxseed oil, fish oil, and omega 3 fatty acid help burn fat quicker?
- Q: I have some soft gel tablets I take along with drinking lots of water and doing high intensity cardio when I'm working out on a empty stomach so I can max out the fat that I want to burn. How does this work for the body (soft gels). Can you double your fat burn along with high intensity cardio when taking this supplement? How does it burn the fat also?
- A: these are high density lipoproteins (fats also but good ones). these don't burn fats but help remove low density lipoproteins(bad cholesterol) from your system.
- what is the daily requirement of flaxseed? is thereany side effect? in which way it is useful to body?
- Q: i want to know instead of taking high blood pressure drug is it good to take flax seed as suppliment with other vitamins and daily usage of garlic?
- A: There is no daily requirement. If you want to supplement your diet with flax seed oil then take a gram (1000 mg) each morning with your other vitamins. There are no side effects. If you are currently taking prescription drugs then consult a physician before discontinuing them.
- If flaxseed oil is good for you body, can I put it in my engine next oil change?
- A: Should make your car "go."LOLHow about the other "good for you" oils:Cod Liver Oil.ROTFLMFAO !!Olive oil would congeal beyond hope in the winter.Seriously, any oil not specially formulated for use in automobiles would seize up your engine within 5 miles -- IF you're lucky to get that far..
Prev Question: What foods should you eat if you want to gain muscle
People also view