What do energy drinks do to you
Energy drinks provide chemicals to the body that supply an extra quick burst of energy. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-energy-drinks-do-to-you ]
More Answers to "What do energy drinks do to you"
- What do energy drinks do?
- energy drinks arnt bad. They are good for a one timer, but too much energy can be very harmfull to your body
- Are energy drinks bad?
- Energy drinks are full of sugar and other types of thingys that make you christion They are full of antioxydents called polythenols. they faty
- Are Energy Drinks Safe?
- Need more energy? You could try getting more sleep, or you could chug down a zippy energy drink. Energy drinks have become an increasingly popular pick-me-up for a quick boost. The "boost" usually comes from the large amounts of ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you use those 5-Hour Energy drinks?
- Q: I think I need one right now... Do they work for you?
- A: My trainer says that they do work to accelerate your heart rate which for a while feels like more energy but you will crash later...he drinks Red Bull himself but never daily.For a Christian I would always recommend asking God for the strength, endurance and energy to get through whatever it is. His Spirit gives us everything we need.
- Do energy drinks really make your heart beat faster?
- Q: do they?
- A: Absolutely! Caffeine and energy boosters get your heart pumping. This is the reason why you can't go to bed if you have coke or something before you go to bed, your heart rate is high.
- How do energy drinks work exactly?
- Q: I use Monster on a regular basis, but I don't understand why I feel so great after drink one.Also, I often get a headache after drinking coffee, but could it be related to making my coffee very strong?Also, is it possible to get strongly addicted to Monster or other energy drinks?Also, does anyone have an experienced opinion (somone having drunk Monster on several occasions) on what energy drink has the best effects and least side effects, etc.Does anyone know why caffeine pills make me feel terrible/anxious?Please do not advise me to stop drinking Monster or other energy drinks please.
- A: Energy drinks are full of both caffeine and sugar...Sugar and caffeine are both addictive, and can cause withdrawal symptoms.Some symptoms of withdrawal are anxiety, headache and nausea.Sometimes caffeine pills make you feel anxious because the caffeine is keying you up, and you have no way of stopping it.Normally your body generates a heightened state of awareness in response to danger or stress, and when the danger is gone it shuts it off.Caffeine works like this, heightening your alertness, but there is no way for your body to turn it off - until it wears off.Some energy drinks hide their active ingredient by telling the name of the plant that it came from, or using another name. An example is Yerba Matte. This is chemically similar to caffeine, and is just as addictive.
Prev Question: What is the difference between a dietician and a nutritionist
People also view