What common foods are high in iron
Beef, Pork, Lamb (Pick red meats that are lean),Green Leafy Vegetables: Spinach, Asparagus, Broccoli, Collard Greens, (more) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-common-foods-are-high-in-iron ]
More Answers to "What common foods are high in iron"
- What Common Household Foods Would Be High In Iron??
- Tinned sardines/tuna Beef Bran flakes Turkey, chicken Liver Spinach
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some foods high in iron?
- Q: I'm 16 weeks and I recently learned that I developed anemia. I understand this is common (didn't develop it during my first two).Anyway, what are some foods high in iron that won't give me constipation?Also, is there any way to deal with the headaches, etc? And will it go away after birth?Thanks.
- A: I am someone who frequently becomes anemic, and something that works wonderfully for me to increase my iron levels is Post Selects Banana Nut Crunch Cereal. It has 90% of your daily iron in one serving and it is delicious! It also shouldn't cause any constipation because it is high in fiber. Good Luck and Congratulations on your pregnancy!
- I need more iron in my diet, what are some foods I can eat?
- Q: please don't tell me to eat things like liver. what are some more common foods i can eat that are high in iron"?
- A: lots of red meat. (cow)
- What common household foods are best for a Pet Hedgehog?
- Q: I'm saving up to get a Pet Hedgehog soon, and I was wondering what foods that I could find around the house would be best for him. I know Pet Hedgehog's require foods that are high in protein, but low in Iron and Fat, but I wanna make sure.I'm saving up to get a Pet Hedgehog soon, and I was wondering what foods that I could find around the house would be best for him. I know Pet Hedgehog's require foods that are high in protein, but low in Iron and Fat, but I wanna make sure. Like, are things like Bananas or Peanuts or maybe even gerbil-type food okay?
- A: The hedgehog diet is omnivorous, high in protein and low in fat. High fat foods adversely affect the hedgehog's health and longevity. to minimize obesity, ad lib feeding of adults should be discouraged. One should feed in the evening a portion size that is almost completely consumed by morning.Only a small amount of food need be present during the day for a snack. A sample diet for an adult hedgehog for one day is: 2-3 Tbsp. dry or a mixture of dry and canned, reduced calorie cat food; 1-2 Tbsp mixed fresh vegetables and 3-5 insects 3-4 times a week.Invertebrates are important to the diet, especially for breeding sows and may include mealworms, worms, insects and crickets.
Prev Question: How many calories are in a regular bagel
People also view