What can lime do for the human body
Limes are a good source of vitamin C and citric acid. They can also be used for their pleasant smell. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-lime-do-for-the-human-body ]
More Answers to "What can lime do for the human body"
- What works best to disintegrate a human body, lye or lime??
- I am prety certain that John Wayne Gacy, infamous homosexual, serial killer in the Chicago area back in the late 70's, coated his victims with lime. Despite decaying the bodies, he couldn't remove the horrific odor. To his neighbors, visito...
- How long would it take lime to destroy a human stuffed in a body ...?
- From a forensic standpoint you must mean chloride of lime which is different from agricultural lime. A bodybag would not be very effective because the lime gasses that breakdown a body would have no room to expand and contract. This has bee...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long would it take lime to destroy a human stuffed in a body bag?
- Q: I'm writing a murder mystery (for real) and wondering if a killer stuffed the victim into a body bag then threw in lime to destroy the body, how long would it take. The body is hidden under her bed, in the space under the box-spring, inside the frame support. Yes this is for a real novel and serious inquiries only please.
- A: From a forensic standpoint you must mean chloride of lime which is different from agricultural lime. A bodybag would not be very effective because the lime gasses that breakdown a body would have no room to expand and contract. This has been done before-in true crime that is-using a wooden crate with chloride of lime spread on the bottom and then encompassing the entire body within the crate. The body must be eviscerated to prevent what is known as coffin birth. The crate was then sealed with plastic and breakdown occurred in about 2 weeks with little noticeable smell. What is left is mummylike that can be completely burned or crumpled into the earth with no traces at all.I worked this up for the Janet March murder case since the body was never found. It's a plausible scenario provided the person involved had experience in Forensics or has worked as an embalmer as part of a funeral home staff. s_e_s
- what is the function of regular intake of hot fluid like tea or water do to the human stomach?
- Q: hello,i drink hot tea not coffee with ginger, lime and sugar(a little) without milk regularly every morning. i need to know what that does to the stomach or generally to the human body. some say that it's good while some say otherwise.thanks.
- A: What this does is cause your stomach to get filled up with hot tea or water.Eventually you will pass it as warm waste.
- a waste water treatment plant's process is almost identical to the human digestion and waste system...?
- Q: including screening and macerating solids,,(teeth), seperating solids from liquids, (side streams in the body leading to liver, kidneys, bladder, etc..), and temperature (98.6 in both digesters and humans ), and PH balance similar in digesters and humans...finally waste effluent in the plant is chlorinated and transferred to receiving waters...In humans urine is sterile and is transferred back to the sewer...There are many more similarities, too many to recount here,,,such as bacterial oxidation of solids. Also when digesters in the plant get "upset" they are dosed with lime or alkalines to raise PH levels....any way, my question actually is, is this all coincidental, or did the first waste water engineers model the plant process directly from the human body???....anybody know??? thx. in advice for answer..
- A: There are similarities, but not as many as you recount. BTW, urine is NOT sterile. The main feature of the sewage treatment plant is the conversion of soluble organic matter to solids by the use of the aerobic reactor.
Prev Question: How many Weight Watchers points should you have in one day
People also view