What are the healthiest snacks to buy at the movie theater
Healthiest snacks at the movie theater are water or juice, gummy bears & jelly beans, or unbuttered popcorn. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-healthiest-snacks-to-buy-at-the-movie-theater ]
More Answers to "What are the healthiest snacks to buy at the movie theater"
- What are some healthy snacks I can bring to the movie theater??
- Boy, you sure do like the crunchy food. that is ok i do as well. make yourself a mini Crudité (comprising sliced or whole raw vegetables which are dipped in a vinaigrette or another dipping sauce) Go to your local fastfood place and get ran...
- What healthy snack can you get at the movie theater??
- Pop corn with no pop. Or unbuttered. The movies are a perfect time to eat your lollies chips etc. But if you need something healthy I suggest buying elsewhere.
- What are the healthiest movie theatre snacks one can eat at the m...?
- I always bring snacks in my purse. Carrot sticks, apple wedges are good. Gummy bears might be a low fat food but they are high in sugar. Just bring your own healthy snack!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some healthy snacks I can bring to the movie theater?
- Q: Hey there, so I'm going to go see Batman the dark knight today, now I know it's a longer movie, and I want to bring some snacks with me. Since whenever I go to the movies, I end up buying a large popcorn and chocolate covered raisins. xDD Wo what are some things I can bring? I know you aren't supposed to, but my friends do it all the time. Our local movie theater doesn't really mind. I don't have a lot in my cupbord/fridge right now, but I have things like cucumbers, baby carrots, salad, cheerios, gold fish, just to name of a few. Ideas?
- A: Cut up the cucumbers into sticks, mix with the carrots and put in a baggiemix the cheerios and goldfish and put in a baggieIf you have fruit, cut up and put in baggieDried fruits and nuts are good and good for you, if you have them.String cheese and crackers?
- What is a healthy snack to eat at the movies?
- Q: I'm going to the movies tommorrow. I'm sneaking in a water bottle. What healthy snack can I take with me so I'm not tempted to buy unhealthy food there?Also, is movie theater popcorn without butter high in calories?
- A: my favorite movie theater is next to a dean & deluca, so one time i bought a box of blackberries there, snuck it into the movies with me, and ate them instead of popcorn. it was delicious & healthy :]if you don't like blackberries, try blueberries or raspberries.
Prev Question: How many calories are in a pepsie
People also view