What are Symptoms of lack of food
Symptoms of malnutrition are loss of appetite, pronounced weight loss without dieting, listlessness and apathy, swollen abdomen [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-symptoms-of-lack-of-food ]
More Answers to "What are Symptoms of lack of food"
- Can lack of food cause a teenager to have seizure like symptoms??
- Yes, especially if they have been not eating for a prolonged period of time, such as in Anorexia Nervosa. See the Related Link.
- What symptoms care seen in children fed upon foods lacking in fat...?
- The teeth come late, the bones are soft, the muscles flabby.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are symptoms of food allergies?
- Q: I have a friend who thinks she is allergic to pretty much all foods. She says they make her head funny and cloudy. All of these "allergies" came out of nowhere, and she used to eat everything normally. My understanding is that an allergy would exhibit itself with hives or a rash, not a "funny head".A naturopath got her believing all this crap, and she'll hardly eat anything. This naturopath supposedly cured her of some of these "allergies", but she still can't eat anything.I think it is a pile of crap, and her lack of a reasonable diet is what is causing her to get nauseated when she does try to eat something, and she has her body so screwed up that it doesn't know what to do with anything that goes into it.Anybody heard of anything like this?
- A: It hit is on the head. It is a pile of crap. Take it from someone who truly is allergic to many foods. This site explains food allergies vs food intolerance - http://www.aaaai.org/patients/publicedmat/tips/foodallergy.stm This is a reputable source of information on allergies and asthma.Many naturopaths are making big bucks with their phony, unscientific testing for allergies. She needs to be properly assessed by a doctor and possibly seen by a dietitician to get her back to eating right. Not eating can screw up the body's functioning including digestion.
- What are the symptoms of dying from thirst?
- Q: If a person was stranded in the desert without food or water what would happen and how long would it take? I would assume that you would die from lack of water before lack of food, would it be painful or would you just lose conciousness and not wake up?
- A: Here are the symptoms of dehydration:http://www.symptomsofdehydration.com/http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dehydration/DS00561/DSECTION=symptoms~
- What are the breaking points of thirst and hunger? What are the first symptoms of hunger and thirst?
- Q: How does the body react to lack of food or water as it nears death? What are the first alarms to the body when you REALLY need to drink or eat?
- A: You can fast for some time- it's the lack of water that'll kill you.You won't get any specific warning before you die- you'll feel weak, hungry & thirsty right up to the end.I wouldn't advise you trying this- you could cause permanent damage to your kidneys and other organs.
Prev Question: What is the most effective non surgical weight loss method
People also view