Should i eat poop
ChaCha highly suggest that you do not eat poop as they could carry such diseases and bacterias thought could very well harm you. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/should-i-eat-poop ]
More Answers to "Should i eat poop"
- HOW DO I GET MY DOG TO STOP EATING POOP?
- I don't think there is any one way to get dogs to leave stool alone. Below are a few suggestions. You can try any or all of the below! The best help to curb poop eaters is to keep the stool as cleaned up as possible. I will always joke with...
- Why do my dogs eat each other's poop? What can I do to stop this ...?
- It is common for dogs to eat one's own and the other's poop. A yucky habit, no wonder. A nutrient-deficient diet is one of the many reasons. Another possible-to-control reason is commercial dog food. Experienced vets are of the opinion that...
- Can I eat my own poop and survive?
- I would assume you could eat a small amount of feces, but the thing that will hurt you are the bacteria that are in the feces. Escherichia Coli (E Coli). You should also be concerned about intestinal parasites, rotavirus, Salmonella, and a ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My new dog refuses to eat dry food, and will even eat cat poop instead. What should I do?
- Q: We have a new lab, and she has been nothing but trouble so far. She can reach onto counters and rip open boxes of food, she turns down dry food (we've tried 3 brands now, she won't eat any of it), and she'll eat cat poop instead of eating her real food. We've put all food up high so she can't get to it, but she's just refusing to eat the dry food. How do you get a dog willing to eat the food you give her?
- A: Put the cat's little box where the cats can get to it (remember that they are better climbers than dogs), and she cannot.Also try feeding her a quality dog food that she will enjoy and is better for her as well. Here is a site that will show you which dog foods are the best and the worst. I suggest that you get any one of the dog foods that are top rated. http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/Most of grocery store dog food formulas, like IAMS, Pedigree, Science Diet, Purina,and etc contain "meat and bone meal" which has been known to contain dead dogs and cats that were euthanized in animal shelters. Their bodies are picked up and bought by the truck load by "rendering plants" , that also pick up road kill, dead live stock, and etc. They are shredded, and boiled. They skim off the fat on the top of the "soup" and collected it and sell it to pet food companies as "animal fat", the rest of the animals' remains are crushed up, dried and sold to dog and cat food companies as meat and bone meal.You can read more about it here.http://earthislandprojects.org/eijournal/fall97/fe_fall97petfood.htmlHere is an article where the owner of a rendering plant talks about it. He says that cremating the dead shelter animals would cause pollution, and that rendering them is good.http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m5072/is_12_26/ai_115041999Here is further information on what you shouldn't see in the ingredients list in your dog's food.http://www.dogfoodproject.com/index.php?page=badingredientsTop rated dog foods like Canidae contain good healthy ingredients.
- How often should a 10 week old hound mix puppy eat/drink and poop?
- Q: He is a male hound mix puppy, he was just recently adopted (3 days ago), however he seems to be pooping and drinking quite a lot but only eating twice, when the shelter said he should eat three times a day. Does anyone know if this is normal behavior, or if he may need some help? He is quite obedient, he pees around 8 - 9 times a day and poops about five. He does normally poop outside, but had a few accidents.
- A: This is normal, Marking territory, and also change in food will make him poo more often but for the most part just marking
- When you buy your first pet alligator how many pounds of baby poop should it eat a day?
- Q: I just bought my first pet alligator, and a website and the pet store and my BFF Jill said to feed it baby poop. so how much?
- A: I'm pretty sure you're making this up, and if you really did have a gator, you'd already know what to feed it. But, I'll help anyway. Baby gators should be fed mostly crickets as well as pinky mice and minnows. Of course, they're illegal in most places, but I'm sure you already know that.
Prev Question: What is a sesame
People also view