Is Whey Protein a muscle builder
Yes, protein is the building block of muscle. Keep ChaCha-ing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-whey-protein-a-muscle-builder ]
More Answers to "Is Whey Protein a muscle builder"
- Does whey protein really help build muscle?
- Whey protein is essentially milk protein, made into a nice powder. It's just food. It doesn't have any more results then eating a piece of chicken or beef, or drinking a big glass of milk, does. A quick shake after a workout is just an easy...
- Is whey protein good for muscle growth?
- It's a complete protein and it's better than soy protein. Protein is essential for muscle growth, yes. By itself, it won't make you fat. Just make sure you are burning enough calories between that and the food you eat throughout the day.
- Does whey protein build muscle quicker than other complete protei...?
- This is generally not true. The possible exception may be the underfed and over-trained athlete. For well-fed individuals, there is no nutritional advantage to whey protein over other complete proteins, except that one can consume less to m...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best protein shake/ muscle builder on the market?
- Q: I am trying to get a lot stronger this summer. I am 17 and play baseball. I am trying to get bigger and better this summer. As of now i take muscle milk and whey protein. I have been told to take creatine but i have heard it is not good for you
- A: Make sure you are consuming a high quality chemical free whey protein minus the fillers and additives. Creatine and whey are a great mix!!!! Make sure you consume ample amounts of water throughout the day.
- Can a non body builder take whey protein power?
- Q: I cut out most of my carbs and started taking a general protein shake, and with moderate exercise I'm losing about a pound per week. Although ideally I want to gain muscle.My mom wants to lose weight and I told her what I'm doing, but she is afraid to take protein because she says she doesn't want to bulk up.
- A: Whey protein has a ton of health benefits for the non athlete including immune boosting, improving memory, reducing hunger, and many more.
- Whey Protein???
- Q: are any of the whey protein and muscle builders worth the while and money?
- A: Yes, but only to the people who sell them.
Prev Question: Does a spoonful of sugar really make the medicine go down
People also view