Is skipping breakfast and lunch bad for you
Eating at regular intervals is important because it helps keep the metabolic rate up. If a person goes all day without eating, the body goes into starvation mode, which ironically can make you fat. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-skipping-breakfast-and-lunch-bad-for-you ]
More Answers to "Is skipping breakfast and lunch bad for you"
- Im skipping my breakfast.. and im eating more in lunch and dinner...?
- Yes Sweetheart, It is bad! Breakfast is very important for a helathy, strong body and brain! - and for a good stamina! Heavy lunch is not a problem at all. Indeed, u shud really eat a lot during breakfast and lunch! Eat as light meal as pos...
- How bad is skipping lunch? is it as bad as skipping breakfast??
- Well, i'm sure you've heard that eating small meals throughout the day is better for you than eating two or three large ones. Eating throughout the day in small portions keeps your metabolism up which is good. And also if you skip lunch and...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How bad is skipping lunch? is it as bad as skipping breakfast?
- Q: I asked my dad this and he says yes. But I don't believe him, and I want to hear other people's opinion. I know skipping breakfast is bad because its the most important meal of the day. But what about lunch?
- A: Well, i'm sure you've heard that eating small meals throughout the day is better for you than eating two or three large ones. Eating throughout the day in small portions keeps your metabolism up which is good. And also if you skip lunch and wait for dinner you will be so hungry you may over eat at dinner. In my opinion skipping lunch on purpose is not a good idea.
- at what times should you eat breakfast lunch and dinner?
- Q: Is skipping breakfast bad? because i hardly eat it. only occasionally, but when i do, its something small like a gronola bar. then i dont eat lunch till around 3 when i get home from school, because i hate my schools lunch so bad. so during the day i pack some chips or by a candy bar to hold me untill lunch time when i get home. is this healthy?can you recomend something for me to eat more healthier during my classes untill i get home to eat lunch? is there a specific time you should eat breakfast lunch and dinner? please help.
- A: It depends on what time you go to bed and what time you wake up. The average kid will eat breakfast around 7(before they go to school), have school lunch around 11-12 and then eat dinner around 6:30(for the healthy kids). You want ample time to digest your food and if you wonder why all the smartest kids getting the highest grade do this, why don't you try it yourself? A breakfast in the morning not only helps the mind but also helps the body, especially if you play sports like football because breakfast in the morning prevents the body from going into a catabolic state which would deplete muscle rather than going into an anabolic state and building muscle.
- How unhealthy is skipping breakfast and lunch?
- Q: For the last two and a half months, I have been skipping breakfast and lunch, which means my first meal of the day usually comes around 5 or 6 pm. Then I sometimes fit in a second meal around 9, or just eat a few snacks. I haven't noticed any changes in my weight or in my workouts.My rather poor logic is that Muslims manage a similar diet during Ramadan, so how bad can it be?Details and/or references would be helpful.
- A: You can skip Dinner if you want to but please don't skip breakfast. You know that saying Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Well that's true. You can skip lunch and maybe dinner. But you shouldn't skip the first meal of the day.Essentially, you are destroying your metabolism and when you finally return to a normal diet. your weight will increase exponentially.
Prev Question: Does pickle juice really clean out your system
People also view