Is salsa good for you
Yes, salsa helps us meet the goal of working more fruits and vegetables into a healthful and delicious diet. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-salsa-good-for-you ]
More Answers to "Is salsa good for you"
- Is Salsa Good for you?
- It depends. Cheap jar salsa is loaded with salt, sugar and stuff. Good quality salsa, especially organic or home made, is very healthy. Tomatoes are extremely good for you, as are the peppers. As for the chips, Flat Earth chips or vegetable...
- How long is salsa good for?
- Now wait a minute. I'm not trying to "not be nice". But if someone posts that a fresh-fruit mango salsa is good to eat after sitting in the fridge for over a year, I reserve the absolute right to counterpost that that's a defini...
- What is a good recipe for salsa?
- Salsa -- INGREDIENTS 6 pounds roma (plum) tomatoes 1/4 pound roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped 2 tablespoons garlic powder 1/4 cup lemon juice 1 1/2 tablespoons salt 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin 1 red onion, c...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What's the best storebought salsa? Or good salsa recipe you've actually made?
- Q: Although we love to eat salsa, I haven't found any in the store that even comes close to a good restaurant quality. Or even good in general! They all seem too processed or something. What's your favorite salsa? Is there a good one out there that you can recommend?Also, if you have a great salsa recipe that I could try from home, feel free to post it!
- A: Homemade, chunky rules!4 tomatoes, diced1 tomatillo, diced1/2 a red onion, diced2-3 jalepenos, minced1 cerrano pepper, minced1 habenero (optional), minced2-3 cloves garlic, mincedhandful cilantro, choppedsplash red wine vinegarsmall splash EVOOsmall splash lime juiceSalt to tasteStir and refrigerate for an hourAdd or subract peppers with regard to your heat toleranceYou'll never go back to Pace again
- How long will homemade salsa stay good in the fridge?
- Q: My husband has been making salsa at home. We are eating it like crazy and giving it to friends so we haven't had to worry about how long it can sit before we have to eat it but, he is going to make a bigger batch this time. He is using fresh everything except for the tomatoes are from a can. So, how long will it stay fresh/good?Thanks!
- A: USDA guidelines give it seven days under proper refridgeration (35 deg F). But you can do the home canning thing in a mason jar or freeze it.
- I need a really good salsa recipe?
- Q: I always have these really flavor filled salsa, and there so good I would like to know how to make my own. Nothing to thick, and lots of flavor. Links would be great. Thank you!
- A: Buy about 8 jalapenos, 2 small tomato's and 3 cloves of garlic. Toast the jalapenos and tomato's on a griddle like pan. While they are toasting mince the garlic up. When all sides are nice and toasted peel the blackened skin off and place them in a bowl. Smash the jalapenos and tomato's together. Add a little water to loosen every thing up. Add as much as you like. Next add the garlic, salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix all together. Serve with chips or use on your burritos or Tacos.
Prev Question: How many calories are in 10 tortilla chips
People also view