Is salmon fattening
Salmon is a good source of Phosphorus, Protein, Niacin, Vitamin B12 and Selenium, and high in Cholesterol. It has 5g of fat. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-salmon-fattening ]
More Answers to "Is salmon fattening"
- Is salmon fattening?
- Salmon is not fattening at all.
- Is smoked salmon fattening?
- It is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids and plenty of protein. As long as you eat it in moderation the I think the health benefits out weight the bad.
- Is salmon more fattening than tuna?
- They are both great fish, especially if eaten fresh. They deliver very high quality protein along with the Omega 3 fats family EPA and DHA. These are great for brain function in that they make the good guys known as neurotransmitters as wel...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is salmon fattening and will I gain weight from it?
- Q: I started a new diet and I eat alot of salmon but I wana make sure I won't gain weight. I eat smoked salmon. Does it have good protein? because I workout 4 times a week and I wana keep my body toned.
- A: Hi there! Thats great you eat a lot of salmon, it has healthy Omega 3 oils in it to help your body with many different functions. However, you need to pay close attention to what type of salmon you are eating. Farmed Atlantic salmon? Wild? If you are eating Atlantic, note that you can only eat 1 per month because of the high mercury levels! You can switch it up with wild or even try lean chicken breast and a side of veggies. Here are the facts on smoked salmon: http://www.gourmetfoodstore.com/smokedsalmon/nutrition-smoked-salmon.aspI would also recommend this site http://www.sparkpeople.com for staying on track with your new diet. You can log calories, track cardio and see your weight loss progress, all the while getting motivation from other sparkpeople! Hope that helps
- Is eating 1 english muffin with cream cheese and a slice of smoked salmon fattening?
- Q: whole grain muffin.only 90 cal.
- A: yes, unless u use a whole wheat english muffin & low fat cream cheese
- Is salmon fattening? I want to lose some weight and I love wild salmon.?
- Q: I eat a salmon fillet for lunch everyday. Would I have to quit salmon to lose weight faster?
- A: No, salmon's very low in fat and high in protein-great things for dieting. Just watch what you put on top. Just put on some spices and skip butter, oil, brown sugar, etc.
Prev Question: What food does that? makes you poop green
People also view