Is msg a fat
MSG, (Monosodium Glutamate) is a salt (a molecule held together by opposite charges) of the amino acid, so it is not a fat. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-msg-a-fat ]
More Answers to "Is msg a fat"
- Does MSG make you fat?
- Here are two theories on the correlation between MSG and obesity: Read the rest of this Article ... provided courtesy of Impact Magazine.
- Is MSG Making You Fat and Unhealthy?
- This is a transcript of the above video. The original video was produced by Christian Broadcast Network as was made available to the public via You Tube. All efforts have been made to accurately transcribe the videotape. Pat Robertson: What...
- Will MSG Make Me Fat?
- Ever leave a Chinese food restaurant and find yourself hungry only minutes after departing? A team of scientists working at the in the University of Madrid found that when given to rats, MSG produces a 40% increase in appetite. The scienti...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are low-fat, MSG-free koka noodles available in the UK?
- Q: I've already asked this question, and someone told me that they were sold in tesco - however, I checked and they are not. Are they really unavailable in the UK?And if not, where can I get them?
- A: No, get them online
- What else besides high fructose corn syrup, msg and trans fat should I avoid?
- A: You don't need to avoid anything, well, I'm not a fan of artificial sweeteners. Just eat what you like in moderation. If you're worried talk to a nutritionist.
- How would you feel if your significant other referred to you as his "FAT CHICK" in a txt msg to another female?
- A: Id be pissed. We'd be having a long talk and im not so sure if he'd be my significant other after that.
Prev Question: How many calories are in a crispy cream donut
People also view