Is mcdonalds fattening
There is not much on the McDonald's menu that isn't fattening. A grilled snack wrap isn't too bad for you. ChaCha away! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-mcdonalds-fattening ]
More Answers to "Is mcdonalds fattening"
- How did McDonalds become so fattening and hazardous to our health...?
- It's always been fattening and hazardous to ourheath. People jsut started eating more of it because it was convenient.
- What is more fattening harveys or mcdonalds?
- mcdonalds is but is way way way better. mcdonalds is awsome
- Is McDonald's food fattening?
- It depends on what you order and how much you eat
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is a Mcchicken from mcdonalds fattening ?
- Q: Me and my friend were talking about it last night.It was one of those subjects that came out of no where ..And we were wondering if its fattening if we tookout the MAYONAISE ?
- A: yep
- How did McDonalds become so fattening and hazardous to our health???
- Q: The expansion of technology? Maybe or a person with good taste for a poisonous chemical in their food?
- A: It's always been fattening and hazardous to ourheath. People jsut started eating more of it because it was convenient.
- is chinese fast food just as fattening as mcdonalds?
- Q: just wondering because im really hungry (and pregnant) right now but i dont want to eat anything that's too fattening for me and the baby. I'm trying to eat healthy.
- A: Chinese fast food is definately not healthy.
Prev Question: Is drinking soda bad for you
People also view