Is it good to lose weight
It is very good for people who are considered overweight or obese.Healthy weight loss can lower your risk of disease and diabetes! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-good-to-lose-weight ]
More Answers to "Is it good to lose weight"
- Is this good to lose weight?
- the number of calories you consume per day totally depends on your current lean body mass.. and to some extent current weight. consuming 1250/day won't get you anywhere if your basal metabolic rate says you need 1250 just to survive. simila...
- Is the elliptical a good way to lose weight
- Ellipticals are a good way to lose weight. For example: a 180lb person completing 45 minutes of work will burn around 441.8 calories. Using an elliptical machine is less stressful on your knees, hips and back than is running on a treadmill....
- What Is the Best Way to Lose Weight?
- ･ Although diet pills and fasting may provide immediate results and seem like a good way to lose weight... ･ Weight is lost when the number of calories consumed per day is less the number of calories burned. Therefore... ･ The best way to l...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some good ways for husbands and wives to lose weight together?
- Q: My dh and I are obese. Everytime we try to lose weight together it just seems to never happen. We do good for a little bit, then the momment one of us gets a sweet tooth we both give in. I have been an emotional eater for a long time. I'm currently reading shrink yourself. However, my previous attitude seems to have rubbed off on my husband I don't know how to get him to believe that it is possible to lose the weight. I was doing good losing weight. However, I'm currently feeling like I don't have much support.I forgot to mention we have four boys - 6,4,1, and a three week old. So working out together isn't a option right now....and I'm not sure it will be in the near future either considering the kids usually don't let us have time alone.
- A: Have more sex together. also try the sex diet.hope that helps
- What are good weight lose games for the Nintendo DS?
- Q: New years resolution: lose at least fifteen pounds and feel good about myselfI want to loose weight this year and have a nintendo ds liteI saw games like my fitness coach and thought it was okay but there is also the biggest loser and Jillian Michael's.In your opinion what is the best of all of the ?sorry i cant afford a wii!!
- A: first of all i dont think that you are going to lose weight from a video game. and second of all i bet you are not going to stick with your new years resolution
- whats a good way to good lose weight mainly in the thigh and stomach area?
- Q: i also dont want it to be suppper hardd. aand maybe so it works kinda fast.
- A: Losing weight FAST isn't healthy. The weight won't stay off, and you'll regain it fast. You have to take it slow and steady: And you WILL be happy, I promise! Try eating more fruits and veggies in place of other fatty meals, like junk food, cookies, or high calorie meals. Like most people (I'm guilty sometimes!), you've probably brainwashed yourself into thinking that fast food tastes better than healthy food, but that's not entirely true! Try eating more grapes, clemintines, apples chunks in vanilla yogurt (good for sweet cravings!), blueberries, hummus (it sounds gross but it's really not, especially with Wheat Thins or Food Should Taste Good brand whole grain chips! I personally like garden vegetable or tomato flavored), granola, low-fat yogurt, low-fat string cheese, LITE whole wheat bread, 100 - calorie popcorn / kettle corn bags, steamed broccoli with a buttery garlic sauce etc. I also snack on South Beach Diet oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, they're good AND pretty healthy! And eat SLOWLY. Take one bite at a time, chew completely, then take another bite. If you eat slower, you'll become fuller quicker, and you won't overeat.Incorporate more exercise into your daily life. Take the dog for a 20 minute walk, do jumping jacks while watching TV, do laps around the block, or the house for that matter. Don't let yourself sit down for too long. If you can, get a gym membership. I use an elliptical for 30 minutes 5-6 times a week and it works great for me.And don't eat out of boredom! It's a nasty habit to break, TRUST ME. Whenever you feel like eating, watch a movie with no commercial breaks so you don't have time to get up, call a friend, read a book or magazine, or get out of the house, away from the food. I recently lost weight, about 20 lbs, and what really helped for me was planning my meals. I planned when and what I was going to eat, and made sure the calorie count was 1400. It may be different depending on your needs, but never go under 1200! Whatver you do, don't let yourself stray from your plan. Write it all down or type it out and leave it up on your computer so you don't forget, that's what I do.And don't "DIET". Because the moment you go off your "diet", you'll regain the all the weight you lost quickly, believe me. Instead, make "healthy living choices."You'll never get to your "ideal" body by eating crap food and sitting around, no matter how much you want it to happen. It takes dedication to get the body you want! Make it like a game. How much weight can I lose? Prove it to yourself you DO have the willpower to get what you want. But allow yourself a cheat day every now and then. Life is too short! If you restrict your body of all the "good foods", you will one day EXPLODE and eat everything in sight. Trust me!One more thing: Once you do become thinner, DON'T think you can eat whatever you want now! You'll regain all the weight back, which is absolutely mortifying, especially after all the hard work to lose it.Good luck! Hope that helps (:
Prev Question: What is the best way to lose weigt as a teenager
People also view