Is eating lots of cheese bad for you
Everything is bad for you if you eat too much of it. The saturated fats are a big problem but the calcium, protien and other nutrients it provides are very importent at the same time. White cheeses are better that yellow cheeses. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-eating-lots-of-cheese-bad-for-you ]
More Answers to "Is eating lots of cheese bad for you"
- Is eating a lot of cheese bad for you?
- You may have acquired a milk intolerance. Happened to my flatmate - she'd have dodgy stomach all the time and finally decided to eliminate dairy from her diet to see if it helped. Culprit found pretty quick. I'd suggest you just start elimi...
- Is eating a lot of fruit and cheese bad for you??
- Fruit and cheese contain a lot of very important nutrients. Although if they are consumed exclusively certain nutritional difficiencies may arise. As part of a well balanced diet they are great, and tasty!
- Is it bad to eat a lot of cheese?
- i would say if you eat it all the time then yes. cheese is usually high in fat and sodium, and a lot has been shown to trigger outbreaks of eczema, actually increase the loss of calcium from bones due to the high protein content, putting yo...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is eating too much cheese bad for you?
- Q: recently i have been eating LOTs of cheese. almost 2-3 slices of cheddar a day. plus i have home made quesdillas for lunch almost daily. if i need a snack, i go for the cheese.
- A: yes! i think so...but then I'm a BIG cheese lover too, and it's REALLY hard to stop...I got HIGH Cholesterol too!!
- is eating a lot of cheese bad for you?
- Q: im not fat im tiny im 20 yrs old about 5ft2 and weight just under 7 stone. recently iv been ill alot and feeling sik alot, im not pregnant so im trying to find the problem, iv had blood tests and have heard nothing from my doctor so why do i stil feel sick most days?
- A: You may have acquired a milk intolerance. Happened to my flatmate - she'd have dodgy stomach all the time and finally decided to eliminate dairy from her diet to see if it helped. Culprit found pretty quick. I'd suggest you just start eliminating things one by one till you find the problem because its probably something you eat - either dairy or wheat are the most likely. Also, yes eating a lot of cheese is bad for you - very very high in cholesterol!
- Lots of cheese bad for you?
- Q: I eat alot of cheese. Melted cheese wraped in a tortia. Is it bad for me?I eat alot of cheese. Melted cheese wraped in a tortia. Is it bad for me?I read over the awnsers and i think i am going to cut back on the cheese lol. I'm not fat and i dun intend on getting that way xD Ty for info.I would sometimes eat like 3 of them in a day i did. Also for dinner a lot cus we dun have much money for stuff. i'm 17 and so i am going to cut back on it now b4 it starts to cause a problem
- A: Cheese is known for its high fat content which may lead to maldigestion and abdominal pain.Also cheese contains a lot of salt,which can lead to water retention and high blood-pressure.All of this is not a problem as long as you don't eat too much of it.
Prev Question: Can you lose weight by just eating fruit and drinking water
People also view