Is dr pepper bad for you
All sodas are bad for your health, most contain high fructose corn syrup or artificial sweeteners which are bad for you. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-dr-pepper-bad-for-you ]
More Answers to "Is dr pepper bad for you"
- Is Dr. Pepper bad for you?
- Dr. Pepper and other sodas are bad for long-term health because those sold in the U.S. contain high fructose corn syrup (HFCS). It's a very cheap ingredient that food/beverage manufacturers use instead of pure cane sugar. Recently, it was q...
- Is diet dr. pepper bad for you?
- I heard that any diet drinks is bad for you, sugar or no sugar. The bottom line is, any processed drink and food is bad, so water is the only healthy drink. i heard that if you drink one soda per day (1 can), you gain about 30 lbs a year.
- Is there a way to salvage it? dell keyboard + dr. pepper = bad?
- Keyboards are replaceable technology (meaning they are cheaper to replace than to fix). Depending on the type of keyboard, you can try to pop off the sticky keys to clean them, or dump a diluted cleaning solution onto the keyboard (just mak...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much caffeine does Dr. Pepper have? How bad is it for your teeth?
- Q: How much caffeine does Dr. Pepper have? On a sale of one to ten- with 0 being Root beer (caffeine free) and 10 being Mountain Dew. Also, how bad is DP for your teeth? Compared to other sodas?
- A: A 12oz can of Dr. Pepper has 41mg of caffeine. Mountain Dew has 55mg and Coke has 34mg. An 8.2oz Red Bull has 80mg. A cup of coffee has around 115-175mg. What's bad for your teeth in soda is the sugars and acid. The lower the pH, the more acidic. Water is neutral at 7.0, and the threshold for teeth to start dissolving is 5.5. Dr. Pepper has a pH of 2.92, and 9.5 teaspoons of sugar in a 12oz can, comparable to most colas.
- is diet dr. pepper bad for you?
- Q: i know it's diet, which means it has no calories and no sugar. but what do they use to sweeten it? can it give you a headache or make you fat? are there lots of bad chemicals that can cause problems?
- A: I heard that any diet drinks is bad for you, sugar or no sugar. The bottom line is, any processed drink and food is bad, so water is the only healthy drink.i heard that if you drink one soda per day (1 can), you gain about 30 lbs a year.
- Is Dr. Pepper bad for you?
- Q: I drink a lot of Dr. Pepper because its one of my favorite drinks..but i've been wondering if its bad for you. Of course any kind of soda is unhealthy, but i want to know what you think. Let me know. Thanks.
- A: Well, yes. All soda is bad for you, and it is LOADED with sugar. If you are really addicted, I would try to cut back because drinking to much could lead to obesity, and that's never good.
Prev Question: What is albacore
People also view