How often should a person eat
Some people say that a person should eat 3 times per day. Others say one should eat 5 or 6 small meals per day. Do you have any other questions for ChaCha? Have fun and ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-often-should-a-person-eat ]
More Answers to "How often should a person eat"
- What should i eat daily?
- I've been to dieticans && stuff, and theyy all say the same things.. You have to burn the same amount of calories as you consume to lose weight. So keep the exercise coming. Do sit-ups, jumping jacks, job in place, push ups, lunges,...
- How much salt we can eat daily?
- The RDA for Sodium is 2400 mg, which roughly translates to almost 1 teaspoon of salt per day. Some people need less, some people need more... that would be dependent on medical conditions, activity, and other factors. With that being said, ...
- How many hours in between should a person wait to eat daily??
- Many weight loss doctors will tell you to never let yourself get hungry. Eat up to 6 times a day, but very small portions and very low fat/low carbohydrate. Those are the two main sources of weight gaining calories.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Realistically, how often should a person eat "junk food"?
- Q: I know I should avoid it, but I'm a teen and want to enjoy life a little, so how often should I eat, for example, a Go-Tart, a Kudos, a bag of mini Chips Ahoy, pudding, etc. Once a day, twice a week, once a week...? Honestly, who can avoid that stuff forever, you know? Isn't a part of a healthy diet a balance?
- A: You can eat junk food probably once a day for a snack.Like lets say, if you had Pizza for luch....you then would want to eat healthy foods that are low in fat for the rest of the day.
- How often does the average person eat?
- A: I eat 6 times a day!! but very small meals....I just love to eat...
- when and how often should a person test their glucose levels when diagnosed with stage 2 diabetes?
- Q: my mother in law has been diagnosed with stage 2 diabetes. she is on medication in pill form. my question is how often and when should she be testing her glucose levels and why does she say she cannot eat when the number reaches a certain level?
- A: You should work with your health care provider to decide how often to test, the type of test to use, and how often to report the test results. You should also talk to your health care provider about getting the supplies you need to self-test.Eating to control blood sugar and blood fat levels, taking prescribed diabetes medicine, getting regular physical activity, and getting regular foot and eye exams are all important for good health and to help control diabetes.Also, read the attached file it will help you understand diabetes type 2www1.va.gov/diabetes/docs/DiabetesPrinciples.doc
Prev Question: Is it healthy to eat about 1000 calories a day
People also view