How much sugar is in Mcdonalds sweet tea
Sugars 38g. There are 230 calories in the McDonald's Sweet Tea. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-sugar-is-in-mcdonalds-sweet-tea ]
More Answers to "How much sugar is in Mcdonalds sweet tea"
- How much sugar is in McDonald's Sweet Tea?
- The sweet tea has 30 mgs of sugar.
- What kind of sugar does McDonalds use in its sweet tea??
- Only those at the food processing plant would know. But, I bet if it was lo-cal they would advertise it.
- Does anyone know if mcdonalds sweet tea has even more sugar than ...?
- They put 4 pounds of sugar into every 4 gallons.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does McDonalds Sweet Tea have artificial sweetners in addition to or instead of sugar?
- Q: I ask this because when I drank diet soda in the past with nutrisweet, splenda, sucralose.etc, I almost always had a bad headache afterwards. And after I drink the sweet tea I always get one!
- A: I don't do sweet tea...
- McDonalds Sweet Tea is the worst tasting tea. Do you agree or disagree?
- Q: Every time i buy this drink it tastes different, they cant seem to get it right. i like the tea but a pound of sugar in the cup is way to sweet. Please McDonalds cut back on the sugar.
- A: the same thing happens to me. they can't seem to get it right.Wierd
- What kind of sugar does McDonalds use in its sweet tea? ?
- Q: Do they use aspartame in their sweet tea?
- A: Only those at the food processing plant would know. But, I bet if it was lo-cal they would advertise it.
Prev Question: How many calories are in tomato soup
People also view