How much should I weigh if I'm 5 foot 6 inches
If you are 5'6 you should weigh about 150 pounds. It highly depends on your bone structure though. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-should-i-weigh-if-i%27m-5-foot-6-inches ]
More Answers to "How much should I weigh if I'm 5 foot 6 inches"
- How Much Should A Girl Weigh If Shes 5 Foot 6 Inches??
- You can go to www.wikipedia.org and type in body mass index and it will take you right to the page that you are wanting to see, hope this helps you out.
- How Much Should A Teenager Weigh If She's 5 Foot 6 Inches??
- Im 130 & the same height and as you. The "ideal" wight is 127 but the BMI for 130 is 21 and so according to the Body Mass Index, thats normal. Normal is 18.5 – 24.9. As long as you weight between 115 and 154 your pretty much h...
- How much should a 13 year old boy weigh if he is 5 foot 6 inches??
- it depends on your build. If you have a lot of muscle you would weigh more. I would say 125 is average though. Im 17 & 155-160ish
Prev Question: What is Taco bell meat made of
People also view