How many times does the average person poop in a day
The average person poops once a day. That's 3438.24 times in a lifetime, based on the average poops per week & average lifespan. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-times-does-the-average-person-poop-in-a-day ]
More Answers to "How many times does the average person poop in a day"
- How many times does an average person poop a day?
- Anywhere from three times a day to once every three days is considered normal. Once a day is average.
- How many times per day does the average person deficate??
- No one poops but you. You are a naughty child and that is consecrated evil coming out of your backside.
- How much should the average person poop a day?
- my health teacher said 1-2 times a day hope that helps!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many times does the average person poop a day?
- A: Once or twice.
- How many times should the average person poop in a day?
- A: It's usually once a day.
- How many times, on average, do you poop in a whole day, while your awake?
- Q: What exactly is healthy, like how many times a day is a regular eating person suppost to poop?
- A: actually i only poop in my sleep...sooo i dono.
Prev Question: Where can a vegitarian get the most protein from
People also view