How many hairs do I eat a day
There's really no answer to that, but about 50 to 100 hairs fall out each day. Cha Cha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-hairs-do-i-eat-a-day ]
More Answers to "How many hairs do I eat a day"
- Are these good foods to eat every day for healthy hair??
- that all sounds pretty good but make sure you keep properly taking care of your hair....
- Will you lose your hair if you eat once a day??
- Yes, lack of protein in your diet can cause hair loss. Protein is essential for hair production. Hair is the result of dead protein cells.
- Why does my 60 day old daschund eat coal, mud, hair etc??
- of course it is. it's not natural or normal for a dog, especially a very small puppy to eat things like that! the puppy should still be nursing.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have noticed hair loss. How many brazil nuts is it OK to eat per day? Too much selenium causes hair loss.?
- Q: Selenium deficiency also causes hair loss, so what's the right amount? Plus I am female, 45 and still breastfeeding my 19 month old once a day. So is is post-pregnancy hormones, or even pre-menopausal?
- A: You are probably just losing hair because of the fall in hormones following your pregnancy & the fact that you are still breastfeeding means your hormones are not properly back to normal. Probably not premenopausal unless early menopause runs in the family.
- Probably a weird question but how many brazil nuts should you eat a day?
- Q: I don't have acne.......but I do really want my hair to get my hair healthier again (it has been a bit abused lately!) and I know brazil nuts are supposed to be good for your hairI heard they are really good for your skin and hair. I used to eat them but then went off them. I want to eat them daily again cause I know eating some daily is really good for you, so how many? a small handful?
- A: For the antioxidant micromineral selenium, you need one or two Brazil nuts a day. Aren't you glad it's not a brazillion !
- How much protein should I eat per day to have healthy hair and nails?
- A: Beans, nuts, and whole grains. . Fish and poultry are the best choices for meat eaters; if you are partial to red meat steer yourself toward the leanest cuts. Soybeans, tofu, and other soy-based foods are an excellent alternative to red meat. If you like dairy products, skim or low-fat versions are healthier choices. 8 grams of protein for every 20 pounds of body weight. Cereal with milk for breakfast, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch, and a piece of fish with a side of beans for dinner adds up to about 70 grams of protein, plenty for the average adult.
Prev Question: What are some tips to lose weight
People also view