How many grams of protein are you suppose to have in a day
The Math for a 1200 Daily Calorie Goal 40-50% Carbs = (120-150 grams) 25-35% Protein = (75-105 grams) 20-30% Fat = (26-40 grams [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-grams-of-protein-are-you-suppose-to-have-in-a-day ]
More Answers to "How many grams of protein are you suppose to have in a day"
- How many grams of protein do i need a day?
- Daily requirement of protein is 1 gram per kilo boy weight. Your weight is 71 kg, therefore as per standard recommendations you required 70 grams protein.
- Are you eating 60 grams of protein per day?
- 60 grams is not so much really. It is 3 ounces servings each meal. Figure your protein at 7 grams per ounce and so 3 ounces of chicken is 21 grams. Once you get the hang of it you become a pro at mentally tallying where you are at for the d...
- Does anyone knows how many grams of protein should an average per...?
- I have seen these low numbers too. I am always amazed at these recommendations and their failure to consider the total calorie consumption of the individual. You have to remember that what is not eaten as protein, is eaten as carbs and fat....
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how many grams of protein are u supposed to get a day?
- Q: also any healthy and easy protein filled vegetarian meal ideas would be good...
- A: check out "itznotsamwich" answer at this question, it contains lots of good protein info:http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApCJmtCWB5GDDz102c6eIXHAFQx.?qid=20070709022533AAQpv36Its suprising how much MORE protein is in veggies than is in meat
- How many grams of protein are you supposed to have per day?
- Q: Women and Men
- A: (general guidelines)Men:Building mass: 1.5-2g per pound of body weight per dayTone/ maintain: 1g per pound of body weight per dayGeneral: 0.8g per pound of body weight per dayWomen:Building mass: 1.25-1.5g per pound of body weight per dayTone/ maintain: 1g per pound of body weight per dayGeneral: 0.8g per pound of body weight per dayNote: There are medical conditions that can and do influence this such as osteoporosis.
- How much protein are you supposed to eat in a day?
- Q: Like how many grams? I'll eat about 50-60 grams of protein a day.
- A: if ure a body builder you should have 1gram of protein per 1lb of body weight for example if you weight 125lbs you should eat 125 grams of protein since your a normal person i would say eat 0.25-0.5grams of protein per 1lb.
Prev Question: What is in a California roll
People also view