How many grams of fiber should you have in your daily diet
Adults need between 20 and 35 grams of fiber every day, according to the American Dietetic Association (ADA). ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-grams-of-fiber-should-you-have-in-your-daily-diet ]
More Answers to "How many grams of fiber should you have in your daily diet"
- Does your diet include 35 grams of dietary fibre daily??
- Nutritional experts recommended a daily intake of 35 grams of fibre each day. The average European diet contains just 12 – 15 grams. Taking Florafibre and/ or Fibrebond every day will help to increase dietary fibre and promote intestinal we...
- How many grams of fiber are recommended per day for a 20000 calor...?
- Who knows? But if they are eating 20,000 calories a day, what does it matter? I guess they would need enough fiber for a week, as normal caloric intake should ONLY be between 1200 and 1500, per DAY! WHEW! 20,000 PER DAY, HOLY MOLY! Can ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much fiber should be in our daily diet--as in grams?
- A: 25-35 grams.
- I get about 28-30 grams of fiber daily.... is there a limit? Can too much fiber in your diet be harmful?
- A: Well, too much of anything can be potentially harmful, but the daily recommended amount is 25g for a 2K calorie diet and 30g of fiber for a 2,500 calorie diet so you are probably fine where you are as long as you are not eating some grossly low amount of food like 1,000-1,500 calories per day.
- How many grams of fiber should I be eating daily?
- Q: Beginning a new 1200 calorie diet...any advise for grams of carbs, fat grams, protein grams would be great
- A: 9 grams... i eat chia seeds to make sure i get enough fiber.
Prev Question: Are fiber supplements good to lose weight
People also view